Anyone in their late 20's insuring 1000 class bikes these days? | Page 2 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Anyone in their late 20's insuring 1000 class bikes these days?

Hawks915

Wawanesa is the way to go Untill your 30 and can potentially go with all state . I’m 29, been riding since I was 20 and have rode mostly super sports ( 600s and 750’s) and now pay 90/month for my 2012 rsv4 (mind you it’s only liability ) . I have zero claims and no speeding tickets on my license (knock on wood). Next year I’ll be renewing with all state as ill qualify for their elite discounts (I currently have my car and truck with them) which will be 750-800 a year for full coverage on basically whatever I want . Hope you find something that works !

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

KWDRZ

Wawanesa is the way to go Untill your 30 and can potentially go with all state . I’m 29, been riding since I was 20 and have rode mostly super sports ( 600s and 750’s) and now pay 90/month for my 2012 rsv4 (mind you it’s only liability ) . I have zero claims and no speeding tickets on my license (knock on wood). Next year I’ll be renewing with all state as ill qualify for their elite discounts (I currently have my car and truck with them) which will be 750-800 a year for full coverage on basically whatever I want . Hope you find something that works !

Good info. Thanks

CHRIS63

Where are you located? You are not located in the GTA

Trials

I bet it's Kitchener-Waterloo area

Evoex

The God
Site Supporter
Also depends on which "1000" you mean. My rate is like $800/year on my BMW S1000R, including Comprehensive.

Hack

I am probably still too young for a rate even close to reasonable

You gotta decide what "reasonable" is given ones circumstance and desire to ride ones bike of choice.

Bikes are a luxury... The cost to insure them is relative to many things.

KWDRZ

You gotta decide what "reasonable" is given ones circumstance and desire to ride ones bike of choice.

Bikes are a luxury... The cost to insure them is relative to many things.

That's fair, considering the season length I have always kept my insurance under about $1400, wouldn't go higher than that probably. I am much lower than that now but its where I started.

Top Bottom