Anyone have experience with Bursig or similar stands? | GTAMotorcycle.com

Anyone have experience with Bursig or similar stands?

I have this one. Went down to Depew, Buffalo to pick it up. It`s Ok..
If you can ever get hold of the Company. After sales service is next to nil. Try and hold the bike with one hand and slide the unit in. Really. Not risking dropping my bike. So I bought a front wheel ramp. Drive into the garage into the ramp then use the stand. Works fine.

I'm currently looking at the cheaper version of the Bursig
Seems like a very versatile stand for working on the bike
I have had the much cheaper chinese knock off for quite a few years.Bought it when royal distrubuting was still selling them.Used it on my cbr600,cbr1000 and now on my ducati panigale.Allows removal of front forks,wheels,head bearing check and adjustment ect ect.I could not live without it.Easy use on the cbrs,Not so easy on the ducati. Safest way is with 2 people or front wheel in vertical stand to hold bike vertical while you get the stand inserted.I had to buy the genuine bursig adaptor for the ducati. ($200) from a canadian company that carries the line.If you try and buy it from bursig themselves you have to prove that you have a genuine bursig stand. i will say that I did have to significantly "shim up" 2 of the castors in order that the bike ended up perfectly vertical once it was lifted up.Any more questions just ask.

Back
Top Bottom