Anyone Doing the Mad Bastard Scooter Rally? | GTAMotorcycle.com

Anyone Doing the Mad Bastard Scooter Rally?

I'm tempted to enter with a Burgman 650. Any suggestions as to what I should do prep wise?

Sent from my SH-02E using Tapatalk 2

i would have to get a temp permit to do this.

This is my first rally, so I'm gathering what I need to prep. There are some threads about preparing for the event on the rally's forum, http://madbastardrally.com/forums

Oh, have you entered already? I think registrations closed a few weeks ago.

Guess I am screwed, lol. Will email just in case there is an off chance a spot opens up.

I've always wanted to do this event ever since they started it years ago.

Get a good night sleep you'll be riding close to 24 hours straight.

Thanks, emailed them. Hopefully they decide to allow my entry.

Sent from my SH-02E using Tapatalk 2

4 in from Golden Horseshoe Scooter Riders. Group is riding a 300cc Kymco, 500cc Piaggio and 2 400cc Burgmans. 99 bastards registered ....full

Re: Anyone Doing the Mad Bastard Scooter Rally?
I'm tempted to enter with a Burgman 650. Any suggestions as to what I should do prep wise?

Prepare to deal with a great amount of boredom perhaps.

Been on a couple of the Toronto rides.

Perhaps time better spent in the PA twisties?? I'm good for that.

4 in from Golden Horseshoe Scooter Riders. Group is riding a 300cc Kymco, 500cc Piaggio and 2 400cc Burgmans. 99 bastards registered ....full

Excellent! You guys are going to finish so much faster than me :( There are 39 in the 50cc class, which means all of those scoots combined have about the horsepower of a S1000rr.

Rob Harris put up a posting on the site last week that the last few TBD spots backed out, so the rally's at 96 right now.

Message yesterday that event full, also the motel in Belleville full so alternate is Best Western. Leaving Friday morn for a spirited run down the 401.... No rain allowed, lol.

Have fun out there. Miss riding with you guys a lot. Can't wait to see the pics.

Back
Top Bottom