Any recommendations for leather alterations? | GTAMotorcycle.com

Any recommendations for leather alterations?

Priller

I bought a cheap set of Asian made custom leathers before I left BC last summer, but I'm not overly happy with the fit, particularly in the forearms.

I would like to have the suit let out, but don't want to trust the seams to a fashion-trained shop.

Can anyone recommend a shop in the GTA for something like this? I tried the link to Trackside Cuts here, but their webpage seems to be dead and I don't do Facebook.

Any recommendations would be very much appreciated...

Thanks...

Bickle is your best bet. He does pretty much every racers suit.

Amazing. Thanks very much!

Did not know suit alterations was a thing.

Can pant legs be reduced?

My chicken legs are swimming in my Missile V2 pants.

Did not know suit alterations was a thing.

Can pant legs be reduced?

My chicken legs are swimming in my Missile V2 pants.
Send him an email and some photos, he can likely help you out. Or ride out next to Grandbend for the SOAR race weekend and you can talk to him in person while catching some great races

Send him an email and some photos, he can likely help you out. Or ride out next to Grandbend for the SOAR race weekend and you can talk to him in person while catching some great races

Email sent.

Is he always trackside for the races? Who am I looking for? Does Mr. Bickle have a first name?

If the bike is "rideable" I was already planning on coming out to to do some recon and see what type of machines are racing in the various classes. This would be a bonus.

Luckily my standards for a rideable bike are pretty low...

Email sent.

Is he always trackside for the races? Who am I looking for? Does Mr. Bickle have a first name?

If the bike is "rideable" I was already planning on coming out to to do some recon and see what type of machines are racing in the various classes. This would be a bonus.

Luckily my standards for a rideable bike are pretty low...
John

When I spoke to him over the phone, it sounded like he was pretty booked up to the end of the racing season for any leatherwork but was happy to take it on over the winter...

I'm happy to wait, and would prefer to go with someone I know is familiar with the kind of stitching and materials required for track use/abuse.

I keep seeing ads for Trackside Cuts here and in the SOAR website, but the link is dead. Are they no longer?

I'm happy to wait, and would prefer to go with someone I know is familiar with the kind of stitching and materials required for track use/abuse.

I keep seeing ads for Trackside Cuts here and in the SOAR website, but the link is dead. Are they no longer?
Trackside cuts is still a thing. They'll also be at Soar but I'm not sure how much they do repair wise.

You could try Doc's - Doc's Leathers and Motorcycle Gear - I'm not sure if he does race suits.

It's been a few years, but my wife sent in her race suit to Doc's for repair and they patched it up pretty good. Leather patches on both shoulders:

yoyo8-X2.jpg

yoyo9-X2.jpg

Back
Top Bottom