Any middle-age riders on this forum? | GTAMotorcycle.com

Any middle-age riders on this forum?

Tigertail

Hello all!
Ride a sport-touring bike and looking to meet other "mature" riders to share rides with.
Girlfriend rides with me often, so two-ups or couples are cool too! Prefer to meet other "middle-agers" who enjoy riding longer distances. Full day rides stopping for lunch/dinner etc. Prefer more sporting type bikes over chrome cruisers, but ride sensibly (no hooligans) as I have family commitments and need to keep my driver's license. Any 40-something riders on this forum? I am in Durham Region.

Lots :) Your best bet is to go to some meets and get to know who's around. Welcome!

40 year olds are mature?
I'm still waiting for that to happen...

Keep an eye on this thread in the Rides/Hookups section "Still In The Game Rides". It is just getting off the ground now with only one ride done so far and although it was through a downpour we managed to have a good time and a good ride. I also met a great group of people so I am looking forward to the next time we have a chance to put something together.

I am over 40 but not mature yet lol.

I am new on here & new to Newmarket so looking to go to as many meet ups as I can local or out of town a little, as work allow.

You sound like my kind of rider. All day, gone exploring. Maybe see you sometime.

Tigertail, PM me next week, if you want to go for a ride. I'm in the southeast end of Durham Region, and have a fairly flexible schedule.
My wife just got her M2, so probably no more 2ups.
I'm mid forties, and like to ride "spirited", but not stupid.

Middle age? Don't know.. I hope to live at least another 30-something years... lol (I want to learn physics before I die :D)

Keep an eye on this thread in the Rides/Hookups section "Still In The Game Rides". It is just getting off the ground now with only one ride done so far and although it was through a downpour we managed to have a good time and a good ride. I also met a great group of people so I am looking forward to the next time we have a chance to put something together.

+ one this thread... am not a middle "ager" nor "mature" but your my kind of rider -- long distance, all day run, no ******** twisty loving rider.. hope to cya soon..

I'm older then my maturity. 4-0 is within striking distance. I suppose I am in or near the middle-age bracket. Niagara region

if 40 is middle age then I must be a senior at mid-50's. Love all day rides when I can, love the twisty stuff, always ride my own pace. Throw some ride dates and times out will try to make it out.

Heya,

I'm 28, and my hubby is 42. We are new to riding, but smart and safe riders, as we both would like to keep our licenses. We are in the scarborough area and like travelling to the pickering/ajax area.

Hope you find what you're looking for!

Hello all!
Ride a sport-touring bike and looking to meet other "mature" riders to share rides with.
Girlfriend rides with me often, so two-ups or couples are cool too! Prefer to meet other "middle-agers" who enjoy riding longer distances. Full day rides stopping for lunch/dinner etc. Prefer more sporting type bikes over chrome cruisers, but ride sensibly (no hooligans) as I have family commitments and need to keep my driver's license. Any 40-something riders on this forum? I am in Durham Region.
You've said the magic word.....If you don't mind doing a lot of 2-3 day trips, send me a pm. We're not going down to PA this weekend due to the weather, but we can hook up for a Sunday run up north.
Willowstrom! Same info for you, send me a pm and we'll talk.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom