Any mechanics in the scarborough area?>> | GTAMotorcycle.com

Any mechanics in the scarborough area?>>

TrippyZip

Hey I'm a new rider and have a bike that needs a little bit of love and a few parts to become safe...just looking for some help from the gtam community, does anyone know of a bike mechanic in the scarborough area???

Thanks in advance

I just brought my bike to 109 cycle. It's at the corner of Danforth and Warden. Google them - they have a smail website up.

There are some incredible brand/model-specific communities on the web.

I recommend you find one, seek their advice/instruction, and learn to wrench yourself.

While not the shortest path from now to riding - it will serve you WELL in the long run.

At least that was my experience.

Not exactly the Scarborough area, but I highly recommend Jason & Steve at 22Customs -- they're at 31 Beverly Hills Dr, just southwest of Jane & Wilson. If you can get the bike out there, they do great work. I believe Jason can also pick up if he's not too busy.

There are some incredible brand/model-specific communities on the web.

I recommend you find one, seek their advice/instruction, and learn to wrench yourself.

While not the shortest path from now to riding - it will serve you WELL in the long run.

At least that was my experience.

Def want to learn how to do stuff myself...there are a ton of really good tutorials i've seen on here and other sites....but just starting off i need as much help as I can get lol

I'm trying to get it towed out to have KneeDragger work on it but thats looking kind of hard right now

Tek & Rebel Thanks for the info as well

How much in the way of parts are you needing to affix? I have a bunch of time on my hands and live in scarborough until at least the end of the weekend. Do all my own wrenching and am more then happy to help, but by the same token just had my suspension come unbolted two weeks ago so take the help for what its worth lmao.

Back
Top Bottom