Any hints on what's coming? Royal's red tent sale? | GTAMotorcycle.com

Any hints on what's coming? Royal's red tent sale?

Charlie-brm

The Facebook notice said to register for details. That just puts me in a loop of seeing the same thing Royal posted in the first place. I guess they are just harvesting email addresses.
Anyway, any scoop on specific products or segments to expect? They used to provide that information in advance. Thx.

From the flyer I got regarding the sale I would expect mostly last years snowmobile gear and clearing out some mx and street gear from this year.

If you have the patience to sift through all the junk you might find some stuff.

I’m going with the intention of finding snowmobile boots, a couple balaclava’s and maybe googles. If MX tires are cheap I might pick some up but I doubt it for name brands. Will probably pick up some studs for my gf’s sled to save the tax.

Worst case scenario I’ll get a couple cheap t shirts. I keep my expectations low to avoid disappointment with that place.

From the flyer I'm going just to pick up the $9.88 bearing buddies door crasher.
I'll browse through the gear sales as the wife wants new cold weather gloves and heated grips.

Sent from my SM-A530W using Tapatalk

Did you go and did you find a decent pair of cold weather gloves?

Sent from my Pixel 3 using GTAMotorcycle.com mobile app
Yes we went but unfortunately there wasn't much for street riding, they've changed most displays over to sled stuff.

Sent from my SM-A530W using Tapatalk

The Guelph location had many Klim gloves . But not much street stuff from what I saw .

The fall tent sale is mostly snowmobile gear.
The spring tent sale is more street focused.
It's the same every year.

I've gone to all their tent sales in the last 4-5 years, spring and fall. With only 1 exception I've been pretty disappointed - a lot of "**** we can't get rid of" clothing mostly I've found. I did score a red tag luggage rack for my bike 3 years back that was a great deal, but other than that, I don't think I've found anything I needed/wanted really.

Back
Top Bottom