Any Good Service Brokers or recommendations? | GTAMotorcycle.com

Any Good Service Brokers or recommendations?

MrNiceGuy

Hello all,
I was wondering if anyone knows of any good brokers that have great service. Also, does anyone know who would give the best rate for an Age 20 Male on a Ninja 250?

Thanks for the links VifferFun. I was wondering are online quotes correct or would calling a broker be a much better idea?

Thanks for the links VifferFun. I was wondering are online quotes correct or would calling a broker be a much better idea?

Online quotes for TD are generally correct. Riders Plus quotes might be accurate too. Don't trust Kanetix . . . call a broker.

I went to TD based on your recommendation, they quoted me $11,702. Is it just me or is that a 'little' high?

I went to TD based on your recommendation, they quoted me $11,702. Is it just me or is that a 'little' high?

Based on who's recommendation? What are your risk specifics?

Based on who's recommendation? What are your risk specifics?

Just based on when you said that TD gives accurate quote info, I decided to check em out and see the rate I got and it was almost 12k!

Risk Specifics:

21 year old male

M1 license in the waiting period to get my M2, (already passed the test over the weekend through the MSF)

Looking at a ZX6R

No accidents/infractions in the past three years.

The best I was quoted was $2170 from SF.

Just based on when you said that TD gives accurate quote info, I decided to check em out and see the rate I got and it was almost 12k!

Risk Specifics:

21 year old male

M1 license in the waiting period to get my M2, (already passed the test over the weekend through the MSF)

Looking at a ZX6R

No accidents/infractions in the past three years.

The best I was quoted was $2170 from SF.

I wasn't recommending TD . . . I was just commenting that they have one of the more accurate online rate calculators. As for recommendations, you can read my sticky thread here:

http://www.gtamotorcycle.com/vbforu...-Insurance-Company-will-give-me-the-best-rate

Also, the bike you're looking at is not suitable for a beginner rider. You should read this thread as well:

http://www.bcsportbikes.com/forum/s...d-to-buy-your-first-bike-but-don-t-know-which...

If you want affordable insurance, you should consider a smaller bike more suitable for a beginner. There's lots of time to ride the shiny SS bikes after you have gained the experience necessary to handle them, and your insurance rates come down.

Back
Top Bottom