Any experience with Ready Powersports? With KTMs specifically? | Page 2 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Any experience with Ready Powersports? With KTMs specifically?

I'm at just over 30,000km on my 2019 790 Duke. Got a warped front rotor (not sure who's more at fault, I first noticed it at the Dragon following BrianP), and a bad cam chain tensioner (probably bad from the factory, warranty covered it). Despite these two issues, I'm not regretting my purchase one bit as the bike is just a blast to ride.

Service will always be an issue on any bike with electronics but good thing is you can do a button code to reset the service interval.

Wonder if Peak is taking over KTM sales for that area?
Really wish we had a dealer closer to the city!

+1 for apex, great customer service even when i didn't end up closing a deal with them they were a pleasure to work with.

they were also very open to handing over the keys for a demo ride, a buddy of mine even took an Africa Twin from them home for the weekend to try out.

this is probably why I bought from them
called around a bunch of dealers trying to test rides the ones I was interested in buying, GP didnt get back to me, dealing with vos is always a weird experience, apex was the only shop that was cool with it, and in fact called me several times just to remind me

I had shown up originally to test ride the monster 1200, expecting to like it and likely buying it, but the ergos werent as good as I had hoped, and they just happened to have a superduke just sitting there(also on my list), I wasnt able to demo it, but they were able to get me in the door, so they got the sale

When I went in for the break in service and unlocking all the packs, I was sitting around for hours with nothing to do, so I casually asked the sales guy who I bought the KTM from about the bikes sitting outside(their demo fleet) and he just casually threw me the keys to go test ride

Back
Top Bottom