Any downtown riders? | GTAMotorcycle.com

Any downtown riders?

oppi

Hey y'all. My first bike should be delivered anytime now and I'm looking for folks, based out of downtown, to ride with for the upcoming season (safety in numbers).

Im not a totally green rider, but this is my first bike. Hoping to cruise, explore and gain confidence and experience. Maybe make a a few gear-head friends.

Anyway, post here if interested.

Hey y'all. My first bike should be delivered anytime now and I'm looking for folks, based out of downtown, to ride with for the upcoming season (safety in numbers).

Im not a totally green rider, but this is my first bike. Hoping to cruise, explore and gain confidence and experience. Maybe make a a few gear-head friends.

Anyway, post here if interested.

It's a '13 street triple r coming my way BTW.

I live downtown toronto. Also I've seen a few bikes parked under condos around bay and college including my friend's =)

Paid for her yesterday. Accessories going on this week, and hoping to have her home before next weekend!

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1364133427.202934.jpg

i probably wont be around downtown for another 1-2 weeks but ill keep posted on thread. nice bike btw.

Thanks guys. Can't wait to bring her home. Really hoping GP can get her buttoned up before the upcoming weekend.

I live on Queen W and saw lots of bikes out today. Totally jealous!

Back
Top Bottom