Another great experience with frekeyguy | Page 2 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Another great experience with frekeyguy

Last edited:
When the going got tough, frekeyguy saved the day again. I had an issue with starting my recently swapped in engine, and frekeyguy was able to fix the problem. He even picked up and dropped off my bike with his trailer. My bike has been giving me headaches for the past 6 months and finally I am back on the road again. Couldn't of been happier. Frekeyguy is extremely knowledgeable in what he does, and without his help I would of been at the mercy of the many service shops around (not too many that I've had a good experience with). Thanks again Frekeyguy :).

2nd time gettin some work done by frekeyguy and another great experience. Always seems to go a step further to make sure things are done right. Very clean work, and a great guy to deal with. Highly recommended
actual location please??

Hi
Can u share Frekeyguy's contact information. I have read all positive reviews about him and I was thinking of getting my bike serviced by him.
Thanks in advance
Mahendra Damania

Hi
Can u share Frekeyguy's contact information. I have read all positive reviews about him and I was thinking of getting my bike serviced by him.
Thanks in advance
Mahendra Damania

If he wanted his number posted he would have surely posted it himself. Given he hasn't indicates he doesn't want it posted. You can PM im and he will get back to you pretty quickly.

PM him on this board. He is an active member and there is also a search function. You will not be disappointed

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk

Just wanted to give a review of Fiaz's work. He is very thorough. I had a complicated wiring job for several accessories that I needed to install on a relay and was not comfortable doing it myself. He did a really clean job with the installation, made sure that all the wires were neatly organized, and everything works great! He sent me lots of pictures throughout the process, and even a detailed diagram showing which wire was for which accessory in-case I needed to modify something in the future. I have used him before as well to install parts on my bike that were hard for me to do by myself because they needed modifications or I didn't have the parts myself. He takes his time, but is very through... highly recommended!!
Thanks again Fiaz!!

Had frekeyguy do lots of work on my bike this season spark plugs, air filter, chain and sprockets, oil, brake and coolant fluid change, valve check, etc. the bike feels better than when i bought it.
had a wiring issue as well. the bike kept dying randomly. and i mean really dying. no lights, no ignition. just dead. and then it used to randomly start after a few tries sometimes and everything seemed to be fine. Gave the bike to him. He found and fixed the problem. Cant praise this guy enough.
Thanks frekeyguy!

As a Brampton Resident and a new Biker, I was bit nervous to go to any mechanic.. Ted from Rosey toes got me started but he was bit far for me. So i took my bike for Frekeyguy and had a pleasant experience with his work. He changed the spark plugs and did all the stuff from this list

https://www.facebook.com/motomechto/photos/?tab=album&album_id=1204592636252235

He is very knowledgeable and a next generation mechanic who documents everything via pics / social networking

This is his page, and if you PM he will respond back within sec ..

He is very friendly and explains about every part of the bike very briefly !!
https://www.facebook.com/motomechto/

I been on GTAM for around a year now, originally I resorted to GTAM when my 2013 CBR250RA started making odd banging noise coming from the chain area, since at the time I was brand new spanking noob with zero tools (still zero tools, I got some wrenches truth now :D ) I asked around on here, to be directed to Frekeyguy. Dealing with Frekeyguy was a blast, the guy is funny and knows his stuff. Before my bike was services by a somewhat popular bike show in Brampton that has tendency to rip people off pretty deeply with oil changing running up to $130 dollars with 2-3 hour wait time. Anyhow Frekeyguy was the go-to mechanic since day one, as I found his work amazing, pricing reasonable and attitude amazing. So that's the story of Frekeguy working on my 2013 CBR250RA (chain adjustments, new sprockets, new brakes, fluid flushes and other winter maintenance). Sadly my 250R died in March of 2016 when I was struck by a driver failing to yield right of way at a intersection. Fast forward many months into the future I got back on the web looking for a new bike to pick up for the riding season.

And one day I found a 2002 SV650S in Barrie. Contacted Frekeguy and at the end of the week we were heading to Barrie to take a look at the bike, and we left with the bike strapped atop Frekeguy's truck. The bike needed fair amounts of work and Frekeguy did it, he installed LED rear turn signals, made some plate lights as the there weren't any before. Fixed electrical issues that were causing turn signals not to work, replaces spark plugs, new oil, new fluids, new brake pads, and some minor touches here in there, then he got the bike safety certified for me and the bike was ready to roll. In the end this was nothing but pure fun and breeze dealing with Frekeguy who kept me updated nearly every day.

In the end I give Frekeguy 20/10 on service scale, amazing guy and very fun to deal with. Takes care of others bikes like it's his and has very amazing attitude. So yeah, next time when you have a problem give Frekeguy a shout instead of going to them bike shops that charge insane rates.

https://www.facebook.com/motomechto/

Frekeyguy worked on my bike recently. Spark plugs, new tires install , air filter , plate light etc.. He did an amazing job. Documented everything. Kept in contact regarding timing. Actually finished the job earlier than expected. His prices are more than reasonable. He takes great care and pride in his work. Explains everything and takes pictures of every step. His technical understanding of the bike is excellent. He also contacted me a week after to make sure everything was OK and if I had any questions.

It's very hard to find someone that not only does excellent work but also takes the time to do a good job. More importantly someone you can trust. Good person to know.

He will be my go to person from now on.

Last edited:
Big thumbs up to Frekeyguy! I've PM'ed with him in the past and this week someone tried to take my track bike. In the process they cut all my ignition wires. We emailed back and forth and spoke over the phone. Then he came out to my place to take a look this morning and was going to take the bike if it wouldn't start. He was able to figure out my ignition issue without taking the bike...and it was the fuse he thought it was too. Saved my next race weekend. Thanks Fiaz!

Back to Frekeguy for Chain and Sprockets for my Ninja 300 and all went smooth. he takes super pride in his work and explain / document everything !!!

I went to see Frekeyguy about a bent handlebar after i lowsided my bike. I messaged him and got a response within 5 minutes, told me he could have my bar replaced no problem and could be ready the next day. Dropped off my bike and soon after got a message from him saying it was done! Super nice guy to deal with and even took care of a few other small things i didn't even notice were wrong.

Another thing is that he was able to work on my bike at a time when most other shops are closed. Its difficult for me to get time off work and take care of small things like this, so Frekeyguy being able to help me out after hours is a huge plus. I will definitely be back again for any future work.

Thanks Fiaz for everything!

I scheduled my M2Exit test a month ago, didn't realize the horn was a requirement as it has never worked on my bike, PO got it saftied somehow tho. I've never been one for electrical work and it's also difficult for me to go without my bike as it's my only mode of transportation, aside from the TTC... Sent a message to frekeyguy, got back to me pretty quick, arranged a drop off time, sent me images and documented work involved in setting up my new horn (fiamm freeway blaster), explained what the problem was, where and how he fixed it, and arranged a pickup pretty quickly!
He contacted me later on for the condition of the bike and gave me some helpful advice for another problem I had. Without him and his work, I wouldn't have gone such a short time without my bike or have my full M as of today!

Thanks @frekeyguy

Amazing work: Motomechto (Frekeyguy)

Another poster created a thread on who to avoid, so I'm posting on who does great work!

I met Frekeyguy through a friend a few years back and have been trusting my bike (07 Ninja 650R) with him ever since. As long as he’s is to help me out - I will know I'll have peace of mind with my bike.
Just got my bike from having the valves adjusted / winter overhaul done - and he put a level of care into my machine that very, very few can even hold a candle to. The thing runs like a freggin' dream now. I can see the amount of care he put into my bike to get it running like this. He is extremely diligent at doing valves from what I can tell. After the adjustment it runs so much better. He also resolved a few other 'minor' things while he was in there.
Everyone says they ‘have a guy’ but seriously he is the man. He’s just a great guy overall. He cares about riders and the community. I know he keeps a low key , but you if want any personal feedback about him - send me a message.

Last edited:
Re: Amazing work: Motomechto (Frekeyguy)

+1 Every time I read about Frekeyguy I recall the same experience I had. Excellent person to know.

Back
Top Bottom