Another country club | GTAMotorcycle.com

Another country club

This must be the revised plan, they had a version of this entertainment complex just before the pandemic hit, then I guess it got canned.

@klr_guy yes traffic will, because the city, province has no clue how to build proper infrastructure. If you ever experienced the underpass on/exit ramps to the 401 in Pickering, you know what I mean, it's a joke.

REV TV showed a Car race from Area 27 last night. And they do have lapping days for motorcycles. I doubt the Porsche track will do that.

Yeah the do. They open it up to non members for dedicated motorcycle track days.

For members only days they will run cars and bikes the same day, just different sessions for each. No classes, just all bikes in the same group. Some members will bring both their Ferrari and Ducati.

F-n ballers in that club.

PEC Atlanta is built near an airport. PEC LA is next to a freeway inside an industrial park. PEC "Toronto" is... near the 401, but in the midst of multiple condo developments? Seems like that could either backfire or intentionally is being built atop a short term lease. Of course there's not going to be 24hr endurance racing there, but it doesn't take much to get residents to complain about noise

Ferrari,
Porsche,
Ducati
Money

I have none of the above but looks hella fun for those that do!

No noise complaints because everything now sounds like a vacuum or is noiseless ;)
That's true! I forgot that the future is nearly upon us and that everybody is planning for their current ICEs to be their last. I was thinking "racetrack" when I should have been thinking "adult targeted version of the highly successful Vaughan Mills NASCAR Speedpark"

That's true! I forgot that the future is nearly upon us and that everybody is planning for their current ICEs to be their last. I was thinking "racetrack" when I should have been thinking "adult targeted version of the highly successful Vaughan Mills NASCAR Speedpark"
It will be interesting to see what they do with tire squealing. I find it even more annoying when it isn't masked by engine noise.

Back
Top Bottom