Anal much? | GTAMotorcycle.com

Anal much?

Charlie-brm

No end of amusement this evening and yes I had a boring day so this was the highlight. The next pump over from me at the gas station has a ginormous HD 131 Screaming something or other with cases the size of portable kennels, all airbrushed with an admittedly quality paint job and very clean. The length and breadth of his discourse with the lady passenger: "go see if you can find a duster or something."

Half an hour later elsewhere in this small town, I'm in Timmie's and gee, look who just rolled in. He comes in with the missus, sends her into the lineup and he goes over to the windows, and without excusing himself to the two tables of people sitting along the window, proceeds to reach over them and pull up all three blinds. I knew right away why, so he can stand in the store and still keep an eye on his pride and joy. That's exactly what he did, stepped back to the middle of the room, folded his arms over his chest and stared out at the bike. Man, you should have seen the intensity and concern on his face when a few other riders gave it the walk around. He paced around to get a better angle. For a moment he snaps out of it and must have realized he didn't give the wife her fetching order because she's still in the lineup - "get six donuts". Eventually he sits on his *** staring out the window and waits for the wife to bring over a box of donuts and his coffee. Women really marry these guys?

Tip for next time dumbass - park it up to the window by your table instead of across the lot if it means that much to you, or better yet, go wait outside.

Lol...guy has some serious separation issues. The duster order was way over the top..pity the next bird that ***** on that bike..
I pity her too :(

No blowjob with the donuts?? Pfffft....

I came into this with the expectations of a different kind of anal, I am now disappointed.

God damn it OP. False advertising.

I'm fairly anal about my bike and car, but this is over the top. For the car, park in the back of the lot and hopefully no one tries to park next to you (or at least too close to your car to get in/out or ding it), or find a corner spot and hug one side. For the bike, park up close to the building, or just install an alarm. I put one on mine knowing it wouldn't really stop theft much, but it should keep idiots from trying to touch the bike or sit on it for fb pics.

The world is full of over-compensating DB's, and covers many areas. I chuckle at them, then try to stay out of their self-absorbed bubble.

I usually park new cars near the back of the lot. Last time the girlfriend and i came out to this.
560474_10150953638131163_43804931_n.jpg

I always try to empathize with another's perspective.

Okay I've tried. There is no debate -- this guy is a totally insecure pussy, who it seems has more love & respect for the ride than his girl. . . .which indicates he might prefer fantasizing about a machine rather than anyone else.

Curious, OP. . . .did anyone say/do anything? Gotta tell you, I'm a patient person, but can't imagine ever letting someone get away with reaching over my table and raising the blinds. You're bloody hell asking for public humiliation of some kind, no? What could the two legged vagina possibly do with an entire row of patronages who deem him a unique genetic cross between a walking vagina and sphincter?

I'm fairly anal about my bike and car, but this is over the top. For the car, park in the back of the lot and hopefully no one tries to park next to you (or at least too close to your car to get in/out or ding it), or find a corner spot and hug one side. For the bike, park up close to the building, or just install an alarm. I put one on mine knowing it wouldn't really stop theft much, but it should keep idiots from trying to touch the bike or sit on it for fb pics.

This was the same reason I got my alarm.. if someone wants to steal it, they will steal it.. but I came out of Canadian tire one day and found some idiot picking up his kid and sitting him on my bike.. alarm was ordered the very same day.

One of my biggest pet peeves, putting the child seat or baby 'carrier' on my spoiler...

Scratches the hell out of it and its kinda disrespectful ...because they just DONT KNOW and probably dont care about cars and paint.

Although i gotta say i couldnt care less when i park the car...im done thinking about it until im back there.
I guess he's worried haters would key it or something (if something might have happened in the past) but to go to the extents of pulling up blinds and what not... disrespectful to other customers.

You've seen people rest their **** on the spoiler of your car? That takes a special kind of ******* to pull a stunt like that.

You've seen people rest their **** on the spoiler of your car? That takes a special kind of ******* to pull a stunt like that.
It does... at least that spoiler was a broken one (nobody could know unless they actually lifted it or played with it...) but yeah, i had some scratches that wouldnt polish off because of it.

Back
Top Bottom