Americade - June 9 to June 12 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Americade - June 9 to June 12

BlueVFR

Site Supporter
I would like to do a ride out to Lake George during the Americade week. If anyone is interested, please PM me. The plan is leaving on Thursday, June 9th and come back on Sunday.

Primary planning is to ride along 417, hwy 6 and the 30 into Catskill park and up to Albany area for the 1st night. Check out Americade on the 2nd day, may ride into Vermont (road 17) on the 3rd day) if there isn't anything interesting for Americade. Ride back on Sunday.

I will close the thread once if I get 4 to 5 confirmation.

http://www.americade.com/

I may actually just go to the Americade and shorten the trip from June 10th (Friday) to 12th (Sunday) and leave the Vermont part out. There will probably be more things to do at the Americade for the two days I am there.

If I was here that weekend I'd be in :(
Will keep an eye out for future trips though :)

I may actually just go to the Americade and shorten the trip from June 10th (Friday) to 12th (Sunday) and leave the Vermont part out. There will probably be more things to do at the Americade for the two days I am there.

Hummmm maybe?

It is only one day off work. Hurry up!! I only want to take 2 to 3 people to make things easier and move faster. The 1st day ride from Buffalo to Pa, and then back up through Catskill park will take some times, and I don't want to be riding at night this time.

Hummmm maybe?

Back
Top Bottom