Aloha! Any Aprilia riders here? | Page 2 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Aloha! Any Aprilia riders here?

Nah, I just look at mine and wish I had time to ride them lately.
lol

Thanks Kachina. There's also Two Wheel Motorsport in Guelph, which incidentally, is where I bought new the Kawasaki Versys 1000 that I'm riding. I'll have to pop by.
Corsa Meccanica lists a 2018 RF in their used listings (they are no longer an official Aprilia dealer). As they would be by far your best bet locally for maintenance on a 2014, might be worth heading there anyway to get a feel for the shop...

Corsa Meccanica lists a 2018 RF in their used listings (they are no longer an official Aprilia dealer). As they would be by far your best bet locally for maintenance on a 2014, might be worth heading there anyway to get a feel for the shop...

That's awesome. I knew we had some 125's around but I didn't know there were any street legal RS250's on Ontario.

That's awesome. I knew we had some 125's around but I didn't know there were any street legal RS250's on Ontario.
I love it, powerband starts at 7,000. I don't think there are many with a 17 digit vin, for insurance it's not listed as a super sport just a sport 😃 That pic with the RSV4 shows 2 Aprilias, 25 years apart.

I didn't know George is not a dealer anymore.
Got some Aprilia parts from him a few times, he wanted to buy my bike and display it. Don't know if he was joking.🤣

I didn't know George is not a dealer anymore.
Got some Aprilia parts from him a few times, he wanted to buy my bike and display it. Don't know if he was joking.🤣
I never saw an announcement but they disappeared off the dealers list. He probably wasn't joking (for the right price). He had a desmocedici in there for a long time as eye candy (that he would sell for the right price).

I never saw an announcement but they disappeared off the dealers list. He probably wasn't joking (for the right price). He had a desmocedici in there for a long time as eye candy (that he would sell for the right price).
I saw that beauty, he wanted take some kind of deal for that plus cash I recall too, that's right ,he said.

I’ve got 2, both 2017’s. One for the street and one for the track.

70a35c0e233a785e543fe949985df1fc.jpg

9ef828aca0675fd70bbf8c5bcb8f2c87.jpg

Back
Top Bottom