All-New Triumph Speed Triple 1200 RS Debuts for 2021 | Page 2 | GTAMotorcycle.com

All-New Triumph Speed Triple 1200 RS Debuts for 2021

Beautiful bike everywhere except from the front ... I keep seeing this guy in my head when I look at it.

eyebrow.jpg

Guess I'm in the minority, i think it looks way better. Especially compare to the original or even other nakeds right now:
s3.JPG
2018-yamaha-mt10-6_800x0w.jpg

Agreed there are some ugly front headlights on many nakeds right now, incl mine. IMO though, I don't think it's AS ugly as many others.

don't forget the ZH2, saw it in person and the whole front end design is hideous

that legit looks like a gsxs...blue...with the beak
You're actually not wrong now that I think of it from the beak angle lol.

Had a Daytona 675... was the absolute most buttery smooth bike I have ever owned.
It was really nice, but at the same time, lacked the "rawness" that gives personality.

*IF* the Speed Triple has that rawness... I will seriously need to consider one.
I want to try out an mv agusta, I hear they make some raw triples

Im more worried that the bike will be super refined and smooth

Some of us like em raw and wild

Only test ride will tell

My old Daytona 675 the smoothest, most vibration free bike I've ever owned.
Was considering another one as a track bike until a fancier track bike just got slid under my nose... curses...
Making me spending money on my filthy, dirty wants..

As for you MV Agusta comment, yes - very pretty bikes.. but pricing is a little hard to swallow when combined with the service network in North America.

Again that light pod looks like a derformed loogy about to drip from someones gob. That said I owned 2006 FZ6 which I thought was ugly as hell but it was an OK bike just the same.

don't forget the ZH2, saw it in person and the whole front end design is hideous
ZH2 is growing on me, saw one in person in October. Not as bad the video/pictures have made it seem.

That's the one I'd get, it's supposedly got the most impressive feeling acceleration of em all and that's stock
*laughs in superduke*

*laughs in superduke*
i dunno man, apparently there's no wind up at all in the ZH2, any gear any rpm range it just scoots.

plus you get that neat impeller chirp when you get off the throttle. knowing something is breaking the sound barrier beneath your legs is worth a giggle imo.

That's the one I'd get, it's supposedly got the most impressive feeling acceleration of em all and that's stock
it's at the top of my list for now, but i'll probably keep the BMW for at least 2 more season so who knows what's what by then.

i dunno man, apparently there's no wind up at all in the ZH2, any gear any rpm range it just scoots.

plus you get that neat impeller chirp when you get off the throttle. knowing something is breaking the sound barrier beneath your legs is worth a giggle imo.

Its also 100 lbs heavier

Also I got this from the kawi site, apparently only certain models get both up and down quickshifter?

1611803613523.png

Its also 100 lbs heavier

Also I got this from the kawi site, apparently only certain models get both up and down quickshifter?

View attachment 46773
pretty sure its bike models (across the range), ZH2 comes standard up/down.

100lbs is fine, XR is just over 500.

but the ZH2 isn't exactly graceful, i won't be on the rear tire of any RR's in the curves.

It is what it is; a straight line missile.

Back
Top Bottom