aggressive motorcyclists vs. aggressive cagers | GTAMotorcycle.com

aggressive motorcyclists vs. aggressive cagers

C

cbr125looksfun

I noticed in another thread some guy got ****** at a cager because he threw a cigarette butt at him or put on his wind shield washer when he was riding behind the cager.

IS there anyway for a motorcyclist to practise road rage without getting run over by the bigger cager? Do people actually carry pennies in their pockets for these situations? Or is it better to just come to a red light get off the bike and key the guys car then speed off?

I noticed in another thread some guy got ****** at a cager because he threw a cigarette butt at him or put on his wind shield washer when he was riding behind the cager.

IS there anyway for a motorcyclist to practise road rage without getting run over by the bigger cager? Do people actually carry pennies in their pockets for these situations? Or is it better to just come to a red light get off the bike and key the guys car then speed off?
not on a 125, you can't speed off fast enough
rofl.gif

sorry stupid answer to a stupid question

Last edited:

Yeah, you can get revenge, create a stinging thread on the internet. On the road, anything you do jeopardizes your safety a hell of a lot more than it does to the cager.

Think about it.

If it's a SMART car I ram them. I think my bike is heavier than it. /joke off

Seriously, laugh it off and recognize that your free life on 2 wheels is better than his caged one on four.

best to ignore ignorance then stoop to it.

Stop waving and you shouldn't have this problem......

fail response......not funny, not on point, need a beer. Sorry folks.

Last edited:
All the things you mentioned before, were OK, before the invention of cell phones. Try anything like this now and you will be having a chat with PC Plod.

I'd suspect they have a bad image of bikers...wonder where they got that impression from?

The cigarette pisses me off in general. If you smoke, keep the thing in your ashtray and dispose of it later. It's your f'ing habit. Last yokel that did that and had it bounce off my fairing in traffic had to listen to 8k rpm clutched in beside his open window for a while...

didn't help with the image problem but damn it was sweet at the time.

not on a 125, you can't speed off fast enough
rofl.gif

sorry stupid answer to a stupid question

The thing is though on the 125 you have to redline and ride it hard to keep a good pace sometimes. Some big lexus v8 SUV decided to race me when I was only just riding normally. I guess he heard me revving high (it happens a lot actually). So he zoomed past me and cut me off hard. I was like wth? Then I pulled up behind him at the red light, got off the bike, turned it off, took out the key and scratched in f @ g on his bumper. He didnt notice so I got back on and turned left... I think that is fair, considering I could have been killed.

The thing is though on the 125 you have to redline and ride it hard to keep a good pace sometimes. Some big lexus v8 SUV decided to race me when I was only just riding normally. I guess he heard me revving high (it happens a lot actually). So he zoomed past me and cut me off hard. I was like wth? Then I pulled up behind him at the red light, got off the bike, turned it off, took out the key and scratched in f @ g on his bumper. He didnt notice so I got back on and turned left... I think that is fair, considering I could have been killed.

Now I know who did that to my truck, I'll be running all CBR125's off the road from now on.

Somehow your posts are losing credibility.

Aggressive driving/riding is different than road rage so your title is bad.

Aggressive driving/riding is also different than dangerous driving (IMO).

Road rage - Someone pisses you off, you do something dangerous/malicious to get back at them. Generally stupid regardless of what kind of vehicle you're in.

Aggressive driving/riding - Riding/driving fast (but not much over the limit... maybe accelerating as quickly as you can safely), weaving through traffic but not cutting anyone off, signally all your changes/turns (and giving people a few seconds to react to them), NOT forcing people to slam on their brakes because you tried to squeeze into a spot that wasn't large enough/barely large enough for your vehicle.

Dangerous driving/riding - Riding/driving VERY fast (more than 50 over), weaving through traffic without signaling, cutting people off all over the place, forcing people to slam on their brakes because you tried to squeeze into a spot that wasn't large enough/barely large enough for your vehicle.

I know, not really on topic, but asking how to practice road rage safely is silly anyway and pretty much inherently impossible. Practiced road rage is always dangerous. Only safe way to have road rage is just bitching to yourself about what an ******* that other guy is. :p

Somehow your posts are losing credibility.

It started losing cedibility after the "Cheaper insurance for cbr125 riders" thread dragged on

It started losing cedibility after the "Cheaper insurance for cbr125 riders" thread dragged on

Link required pls. I missed that.

lol, some funny stuff here

but IMO its best just to let it go... most of the time...

It's best to go seek professional help if you feel this way.

Back
Top Bottom