Affordable Mobile Motorcycle Safety in the Peel Region? | GTAMotorcycle.com

Affordable Mobile Motorcycle Safety in the Peel Region?

dshishir42

Does anybody have a contact for an affordable mobile motorcycle safety guy/girl serving the Peel Region/Brampton South? I have a bike declared unfit and dont have a truck to tow it. I found a guy, but his rates are quite high, $150 for safety. If anybody knows anyone that does it for cheap, I would highly appreciate it.

Does not (legally) exist. Official motor vehicle safety inspections have to be done at official motor vehicle safety inspection stations. The vehicle has to be brought to the inspection station, the mechanic cannot legally do it anywhere other than his place of work. END.

Your next question should be how to get the bike to the inspection station of your choice. Option 1: CAA. Option 2: MotoLimo. Option 3: Flatbed tow truck of your choice. Option 4: Find someone with a van or pickup who can do it. Suggestion: Frekeyguy on this forum (although he's currently on vacation and thus won't be back in operation for another week or two)

I should add that even if you were to hypothetically find someone willing to write out the piece of paper at wherever your location is, you will run into the same issue as with any other "mobile service" (and I know this, because my business involves travelling to job sites, although it doesn't involve the service that you are looking for). Clock starts ticking the moment I leave the shop and keeps running until I get back. Customer pays hourly rate plus expenses.

What Brian said.

You can rent a Uhaul motorcycle trailer for something like $15 a day. Find a friend with a hitch willing to help you out, and you're done.

Does not (legally) exist. Official motor vehicle safety inspections have to be done at official motor vehicle safety inspection stations. The vehicle has to be brought to the inspection station, the mechanic cannot legally do it anywhere other than his place of work. END.

Your next question should be how to get the bike to the inspection station of your choice. Option 1: CAA. Option 2: MotoLimo. Option 3: Flatbed tow truck of your choice. Option 4: Find someone with a van or pickup who can do it. Suggestion: Frekeyguy on this forum (although he's currently on vacation and thus won't be back in operation for another week or two)

MotoLimo aint the only show in town ..

Back
Top Bottom