Advice: 2013 ZX-6R 636 ABS insurance | GTAMotorcycle.com

Advice: 2013 ZX-6R 636 ABS insurance

tsdexter

Hi,

ive read around this section and can't find anything to specific..

I got a 2008 Kawi 250R last spring and am now looking to buy the 2013 636 ABS.. The only road block right now is insurance..

I'm 27 years old, male, got M2 last summer, been insured with Primmum/TD for a full year now, I'll double check but I believe it's $1600/year full coverage (if anythjng it's more not less). I'm also in Barrie Ontario, with a garage, I can "garage" it in the middle of nowhere at my parents place if it makes a huge difference.

Any suggestions for a good company/agent/broker for my demographic on a 636cc.. I'll be getting ABS, traction control, steering damper, power modes and potential a GPS alarm. I'm a college grad from Georgian.. I also have a my car and house I can potentially move over and maybe my gfs car and depending on price I may keep the 250 and keep it insured as well.

Can people with a similar demographic chime in with what they pay and with who.

Also of note, clean record on bike and car (bike 1 year, car 8 years).

I did an online quote with primmum which came in at $6000/year ... I'll be calling around for actual quotes this week, but would like suggestions.

Thanks a lot.
Thomas

Sf would be my bet bet. If your willing to move all your insurance policies to one company it's best to shop around. The discounts will vary.

Back
Top Bottom