Accessories for 2011 Suzuki GSX650F | GTAMotorcycle.com

Accessories for 2011 Suzuki GSX650F

philan

Hi, Bought the bike as new recently. Have put in only 150 kms so far. I want to keep the bike as stock atleast till the first service, however, thinking about some accessories like tank cover, fender extenders and to improve utility - sidecases or tank bags. Searching on ebay and chromeworld.com. Can anyone suggest other places that I can search - either locally in GTA or online? Thanks.

If its still the same mount as the gsf650 i have touring screen, sidecase racks and top rack available. PM if interested

Hi, Bought the bike as new recently. Have put in only 150 kms so far. I want to keep the bike as stock atleast till the first service, however, thinking about some accessories like tank cover, fender extenders and to improve utility - sidecases or tank bags. Searching on ebay and chromeworld.com. Can anyone suggest other places that I can search - either locally in GTA or online? Thanks.

BlueStreak racing should be able to get you the R&G sliders. They're not cheap though.. but well made and work well ;-)

Aviscious cycle for Twistedthrottle.com order

Congrats on the new bike.
My son has the same bike with Givi side cases and top case. its a great sport touring bike, easy to handle and a great ride. I did the East coast on it and it was great. Im located in Oakville as well. If you need any help let me know.

+1 for twisted throttle. Givi v35? side cases and v45 top box will make ultimate utility. I have e41 side cases and v45 top box on my 2001 bandit 600 and couldn't live without them now. I love the utility. So nice to have a locking set of cases I can stash my helmet and jacket in when I stop. I also tend to carry a camera and a couple of lenses with me, never know when a good photo opp will happen.

Sent from my SGH-I747M using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom