aaaannnd thats what happens when u dont know what ur doing... | GTAMotorcycle.com

aaaannnd thats what happens when u dont know what ur doing...

Rina

Site Supporter
[video=youtube;THOO0Z-gfQI]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=THOO0Z-gfQI&feature=related[/video]

Yes the added weight of a pillon will help when trying to pull that first wheelie (you have no experience with), but then again you must factor in that added weight at the balancing point.

On another note...I can understand the mentality of the moron in front...he wants to show off.

But what possessed the retarded mind of the passenger?!?!?!?! That was lose lose! There was no win, even if no wheely was involved and he arrived safe at his destination. There was noooooooooooothing cool for the passenger even on the best day in San Fransisco.

Could they look any gayer?
Yes..Yes they could
643675258_0f26086f78.jpg

Yes..Yes they could
OMG... I think I may have just peed myself. Dammit. Put up a warning before posting pictures of yourself like that!!! :lmao:

So when did you buy the scooter...?

lol, great reply by ZX600

OMG... I think I may have just peed myself. Dammit. Put up a warning before posting pictures of yourself like that!!! :lmao:

So when did you buy the scooter...?
I didn't, I am the guy in the background pointing at them

damn that musta hurt like a mutha

I love all the safety gear in this vid too. The tom cruise top gun aviators for eye protection, the backwards hat for neck protection from the sun, the wicked neon flip flops to keep your feet clean in the public shower these guys probably met at, and the passengers t-shirt neck warmer. at least it was probably his back that ripped open with the weight of a grown man landing on him and not his neck protector.

The RC was probably too ashamed to ride around town with these geniuses aboard

just pointing something out.

the 2 dudes on the scooter, while provocatively dresses, are NOT hugging each other.(no man on man contact)

the 2 dudes on the RC,,, well

just pointing something out.

the 2 dudes on the scooter, while provocatively dresses, are NOT hugging each other.(no man on man contact)

the 2 dudes on the RC,,, well

What's wrong with a little bromance eh?!

Back
Top Bottom