701 vs Everything | GTAMotorcycle.com

701 vs Everything

-Maverick-

This is a bizarre phenomenon, weren't supersports / superbikes supposed to be fast? Yet a fast supermoto swallows everything in this canyon video.

Sent from my K83CA using Tapatalk

They are light and have big handlebars plus and are usually fast on really tight roads like the Gap.

However, this road Looks Angels Crest south of LA, looks open enough where a properly ridden sports bike would not be easy pray.

Appears other riders were not pushing Or aggressively overtaking traffic.

Sunday riders by their pace and dress.

I never saw anyone trying to catch or keep up to him?
Pretty much looked like one sumo ripping a canyon road and passing other riders who appeared to be "out for a cruise".

Sent from my SM-A530W using Tapatalk

I see some guys riding their ride
and one guy being an asshat

not sure about passing on a double solid, wherever that is
but passing within another guy's lane is no bueno

I didn't watch the whole thing but from what I saw, nobody was approaching the limits of the bikes. The 701 rider had a bit more skill than most of those he passed but mainly he was much less risk averse. Passing on a double line around a corner while your view is obscured by a truck is a great way to become a greasy spot. Odds are you will make it, but play the odds often enough and they will bite you.

Reactions: J_F

Agreed, absolutely nothing to be proud of in that video.

0:30 The A group sportbikes are reeled in and passed in just about every corner. The 701 does 130 mph or 210 kph.

The guy formerly known as Mladin.

Exactly.If you want to pass me get your own effing lane. I had an asshat pass me on the inside last year on the way to the freedom machine rally. Later on when his group set up camp close to us I mentioned to him that's not cool.

Back
Top Bottom