3D go pro hero? | GTAMotorcycle.com

3D go pro hero?

Thunder Fox

image_1346333340148525.jpg
new to gopro, new to 3d
so now I use 3d case and combine two videos together, it becomes like this?! (split into 2)
which 3d glasses I need now on computer (I don't have 3d tv)? passive or active? the red/blue doesn't work (of course)
thanks

I believe you need a 3D monitor or TV and the glasses in order to use it.....

I've unfortunately got no personal experience running 3D through my computer, nor with the GoPro2 yet, but what I do know is that for "proper" 3D, you need a 3D-capable video card (most of the newer nVidia/ATI cards I think?) and monitor. Unless things have changed, generally the monitor has to be/support 120Hz if I remember correctly.

Generally the 3D glasses will come with your video card and/or may be purchased separately.

Take this with a grain of salt, as I'm going on what my friend's computer setup was and that was a year or so ago.

I'm wondering if your GoPro setup is right though, not sure if it should be displaying the side-by-side video like that. Running both GoPro2's, and newest firmware?

I'm wondering if your GoPro setup is right though, not sure if it should be displaying the side-by-side video like that. Running both GoPro2's, and newest firmware?

If you have a 3D input and a non-3D compatible monitor the picture will show up exactly how it did being side by side.
I have checked the free 3D tv channels at home with my non #d tv and thats how they come out.

Just cross your eyes so the two images overlap. When they focus, you get 3D

Last edited:
I believe you need a 3D monitor or TV and the glasses in order to use it.....

You'll spend more money in proper 3D display-capable devices/software to be able to enjoy your recordings.

Oh, the hilarity...

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom