360 video camera for your bike. | GTAMotorcycle.com

360 video camera for your bike.

can2003

Insta360 One X in action on my Harley Davidson. I have spent no more than 30 min to create this video A to Z without any help from another person and there is no drone footage. Any one interested in setup let me know I can help to get right hardware. In addition, I can help to get discount from Henrys no camera and the rest of the hardware. text me 647.994.0905 Mike

They obviously paid A LOT of motovloggers to promote it because I've seen a ton of them posting videos using it. (Maxwrist and Jakethegardensnake) being two big ones.

all good, i have tried this setup on my last trip to Ocean City and it worked well even at a dark rainy day. biggest plus is you don't need help from somebody else to create follow me shoot.

They obviously paid A LOT of motovloggers to promote it because I've seen a ton of them posting videos using it. (Maxwrist and Jakethegardensnake) being two big ones.

No kidding. This thing came out of nowhere, everyone I watch on YT has one now and actively promoting it.

Youtubers promote it probably because of affiliation program. I just want to share my experience, after several go pro even with evo gimbal which works only up to 50 Km/h wind became to strong for gimbal motors I have tried this one and results are:
1. quality acceptable but lower than gopro.
2. easy to use but need some practice to cut video footage after.
3. composition way better than go pro.

you are right camera is on a selfie stick but insta360 cameras has small overlapping which hides stick completely.

Have you tried a GoPro 7. It works great the new stabilization is really good.

Sent from the Moon!

Go Pro 8 will be out very soon. Curious on the comparison to this 360.

I didn't try 7 yet. at the same time go pro dont give me angle and prospective 360 does. I truly believe gopro video quality better but insta360 creativity aspect wins.

Go Pro 8 will be out very soon. Curious on the comparison to this 360.
Yeah I heard they will make an announcment on Oct 1, will be interestng, but maybe not enough as I just got the 7.

Back
Top Bottom