2nd Cup Wednesdays (North York) [Formerly Kawi Wednesdays] | Page 2 | GTAMotorcycle.com

2nd Cup Wednesdays (North York) [Formerly Kawi Wednesdays]

@Evoex too bad, saved you a spot
TE7UvdE.jpg

Hi Evoex,

I literally live 1 min from that location. I'm an experienced rider currently riding a '17 s1000rr.

What is your group usual riding pace?

I'd like to join you guys some time.

Pat

Ok I'm actually looking for riders but I'll swing by for a coffee cup :)
We do typically hit up another location in the city afterwards, but we don't necessarily do planned rides weekly.

Hope to meet you then!

That's an hour ish ride for me...would love to come down and meet some other riders though, anyone else ride down from north of Toronto? I would be coming down from Bolton, would be great to ride down in a group.

That's an hour ish ride for me...would love to come down and meet some other riders though, anyone else ride down from north of Toronto? I would be coming down from Bolton, would be great to ride down in a group.
I ride back to Newmarket after the meetup. I take 400 back if we end up at burrito boys. If KC, then I would take 404.
Work in Markham, so I head to second cup directly after work.

I'm from Bolton as well, I'd be down to ride to the meet depending on my work schedule on Wednesdays.

I ride back to Newmarket after the meetup. I take 400 back if we end up at burrito boys. If KC, then I would take 404.
Work in Markham, so I head to second cup directly after work.
So you go straight down 404 from work I'm assuming? I currently live in Aurora for another month until I move back to Bolton, could definitely meet up to ride down together.
I'm from Bolton as well, I'd be down to ride to the meet depending on my work schedule on Wednesdays.
That's awesome, I spend a lot of time in Bolton, as mentioned above I'm moving back there soon. Would be great to meet other locals who ride.

So you go straight down 404 from work I'm assuming? I currently live in Aurora for another month until I move back to Bolton, could definitely meet up to ride down together.

I can take 404 from work, but I like to take local as much as I can (when on my bike), so I take Don Mills south mostly.

I can take 404 from work, but I like to take local as much as I can (when on my bike), so I take Don Mills south mostly.
Makes sense, I really don't like riding the highway either...it's boring and dangerous, not my idea of a good time.

Makes sense, I really don't like riding the highway either...it's boring and dangerous, not my idea of a good time.
Funny, i feel way safer on the highway. Only thing i find tedious is managing the people trying to merge into you.

Better to ride a little aggressive, so you're the one merging into people lol
As i've already tested the results of car vs bike i'm going to decline! :geek:

Funny, i feel way safer on the highway. Only thing i find tedious is managing the people trying to merge into you.
It's that whole people who merge into you bit lol...407 isn't too bad, but 400 going through Vaughan and 401 are brutal for that.
Better to ride a little aggressive, so you're the one merging into people lol
I can't though lol...last season I was riding the 300, once you're at highway speed that's it not much acceleration left. Hard to get out of the way quickly...

I can't though lol...last season I was riding the 300, once you're at highway speed that's it not much acceleration left. Hard to get out of the way quickly...
Drop a gear and..hyyyyyperrrr speeeeed!

It's that whole people who merge into you bit lol...407 isn't too bad, but 400 going through Vaughan and 401 are brutal for that. I can't though lol...last season I was riding the 300, once you're at highway speed that's it not much acceleration left. Hard to get out of the way quickly...
You have 160+ top end (unless you're 250+), just drop a gear and you're there.

You have 160+ top end (unless you're 250+), just drop a gear and you're there.
I know, it just isn't very quick to get there. It's a small bike, and I'm 6ft2 about 210 so maybe that's a factor.
My new bike is bigger and more powerful, haven't had it on the highway yet but I feel like it would be more confidence inspiring than my little ninja.

Back
Top Bottom