250 riding group | Page 5 | GTAMotorcycle.com

250 riding group

Keep an eye on it in any case. If I'm going out I'll post here, I can't promise how much notice I'll give. I don't think anything has ever come to fruition since the group started. If I'm headed north through Vaughn I wouldn't make you come downtown first anyway.

I'm interested to ride with you guys. From the Vaughan area but I don't mind commuting to go for a ride. I'm free Weeknights/evenings + most Saturdays and Sundays.

Would this thread be the main place to check for rides?

Hi guys. I live in Richmond Hill and ride my 09 250. I will check this thread periodically and hopefully can ride with you guys. When do you usually get together? During the week nights or weekends? Thanks.

Could be both, but I think mostly weekends unless the week night is beautiful. Just keep an eye on the thread, this week looks bad for riding :( so it may be next week

yes, would love to go out for a ride today even. jus got my 250 last week and i need some buddies to ride with.

kartik

zzr deadly.jpg

Last edited:
I wouldn't mind... as long as the meetup is in Mississauga....

Anyone in Mississauga wanna ride today?

I'll prob be riding later in the evening.

How late... victorbrca and where?

id like to join a ride, but im having problems with the charging system on my 08 250r. battery is about 12.2 volts. battery seems weak while starting and at idle i only have 10.8 volts charging along with flickering lights. I stored the battery inside over the winter and kept it on a tender. anyone have any experience with the voltage rectifiers ?
How old is your battery? If its not old then yeah its probably your rectifier. Im not a 250 fixing bike noob :p Sleep Ride Break Fix Ride

OK so this weekend is starting to look awesomererer. I'm going to try to get my bike in for service tonight so it's ready for the weekend. I'd like to go on Saturday. I'm starting from Lakeshore/Strachan (the Ex) as usual. Don't know what time but I'll keep things posted here.

If anyone wants to join, feel free. Probably heading north again, so maybe we can hook up with some northerners on the way rather than make them come downtown.

Will be riding around Derry and winstonchurchill starting at 5. If anyone wants to join lemme know....I'll be on green ninja

Actually I'm going to keep y'all posted here: http://www.gtamotorcycle.com/vbforum/group.php?gmid=3211&do=discuss#gmessage3211

This thread could run ad nauseum if everyone spouts every move they make.

OK so this weekend is starting to look awesomererer. I'm going to try to get my bike in for service tonight so it's ready for the weekend. I'd like to go on Saturday. I'm starting from Lakeshore/Strachan (the Ex) as usual. Don't know what time but I'll keep things posted here.

If anyone wants to join, feel free. Probably heading north again, so maybe we can hook up with some northerners on the way rather than make them come downtown.

Back
Top Bottom