2023 MotoGP Discussion (No Links - Contains Spoilers!) | Page 11 | GTAMotorcycle.com

2023 MotoGP Discussion (No Links - Contains Spoilers!)

It looked a lot worse than it turned out.
Pecco is a lucky laddie, and if it wasn't for bad luck Enea wouldn't have any at all.
Looks like he needs surgery on both his wrist and ankle.
Sucks for Enea, but it was entirely his doing. That whole thing could have been much worse for everybody.

No question about that, probably feeling the pressure to perform.
Seems he's out until after Japan and still has his penalty after that, so this year is just a write off for him.

Can we take a moment to acknowledge how well Dani is doing this weekend?

Him chasing Bagnaia was probably the most exciting thing in the Sprint race (okay, also Binder puttin' the sweet moves on half the field). I'm positive if he wasn't wildcarding, he could have easily pushed past Pecco instead of politely respecting the championship race.

It was like 2013 all over again! I felt 10 years younger just watching him out there.

That is until I got off the couch and my knees popped like a bowl of Rice Krispies.

It was an OK race..happy to see Pedrosa racing and still kick ass at the new generation of motogp riders. More or less they are all at the same level...expect number 93 he is still the best with an handicap bike.

It was an OK race..happy to see Pedrosa racing and still kick ass at the new generation of motogp riders. More or less they are all at the same level...expect number 93 he is still the best with an handicap bike.

He's not the only talent on a handicap bike... and some have a lot less miles on their bodiesfabio and friend tom.jpg

Fabio and "friend" Tom.

Martin was strong this weekend. He's going to be more a title contender than even thought 2 weeks ago. It's debatable whether Bezzechi or
Bagnaia would have been more a race win contender had they not had their injuries.

Martin was strong this weekend. He's going to be more a title contender than even thought 2 weeks ago. It's debatable whether Bezzechi or
Bagnaia would have been more a race win contender had they not had their injuries.
It really looked like Bagnaia was hurting. Had really good pace at the beginning and kind of hit a cliff.

Amazing ride considering he was run over a week ago.

It really looked like Bagnaia was hurting. Had really good pace at the beginning and kind of hit a cliff.

Amazing ride considering he was run over a week ago.

In Parc Ferme, he looked like he was on death's door. Absolutely incredible what he came back from. We all saw it.

Danny was flying. I bet he was having a blast out there.

Binder was following Dani pretty much the whole weekend and he said out loud what we all were thinking - that Dani looked like he was riding 8/10ths during the races.

Either not to upset the championship or to avoid risking injury (everytime the poor guy lowsides, he breaks his collarbone), but it was obvious he had A LOT more left in reserve.

In Parc Ferme, he looked like he was on death's door. Absolutely incredible what he came back from. We all saw it.

Binder was following Dani pretty much the whole weekend and he said out loud what we all were thinking - that Dani looked like he was riding 8/10ths during the races.

Either not to upset the championship or to avoid risking injury (everytime the poor guy lowsides, he breaks his collarbone), but it was obvious he had A LOT more left in reserve.
Correct me if I’m wrong, please…
But I think Dani was riding with the new Carbon Fibre frame as well… Not sure if the rest of the KTM crew had that bit of tech or not.

I'm pretty sure Dani was sandbagging a bit. He would never make a risky pass to mess up the championship, but there's also no advantage to showing all of your cards to your opponents now about how well the new bike/chassis is working for next year.

The missus and I were watching the race wondering if Pedrosa was just hanging out behind Bagnaia so he could jot some up close mental notes on the Ducati and on Pecco's riding style.

The missus and I were watching the race wondering if Pedrosa was just hanging out behind Bagnaia so he could jot some up close mental notes on the Ducati and on Pecco's riding style.

Yeah, I'm sure there's an element of this as well.

It's also the reason why racers who have crashed out and are well out of the points-paying positions also rejoin the race if they are able to.

All data collection is valuable, especially at full race distance when the tires have worn down to 0 grip.

Oh wow...i can see Lorenzo/A Espargaro/Pedrosa/Tony Elias/Ruben Xaus/Sete Gibernau and little Marquez

We should have crushed MicroMarc before he had to chance to grow into the detrimental menace he was for the entire first half of the season.

Back
Top Bottom