2023 Ducati Diavel V4 Spotted. | GTAMotorcycle.com

2023 Ducati Diavel V4 Spotted.

Although not spied, I wonder if they'll also make a smaller displacement (950/821) sized Diavel as well now that they'll have to change the frame as well.

Although not spied, I wonder if they'll also make a smaller displacement (950/821) sized Diavel as well now that they'll have to change the frame as well.
Is that still a diavel? I always thought of diavel as a muscle cruiser so the smaller motor would feel strange. That may be a me problem though and diavel is just a ducati cruiser.

As with the Vmax, what somewhat spoils if for me are the large air intakes.

for those large blobs of plastic hanging over the sides and the gatling gun exhausts.

fugly is all I can say

rear lights look interesting, like they're hidden underneath some carbon fibre

1667061096312.png

I personally love it - reminds me of the previous gen Monsters with the trellis frame ... I do wish they made it a dual exhaust setup though. Agreed those 4 tips are overkill but an aftermarket exhaust would cure that.

At ~$30k USD I might look for one in about 10 years.

I'm in love with that bike ... 1 day!

It's alright, I'd ride it. I kinda like the goofy quad tailpipe

rear lights look interesting, like they're hidden underneath some carbon fibre

View attachment 58208

I wonder if that's DOT compliant. Edit: By which I mean I wonder if Ducati is picturing an "off-road accessory", not that they are trying to sneak one past the feds

Update. So I went to GP yesterday to look at it. They got 5 in, all spoken for (I have a deposit on one) My biggest fear is, I sold my house and moved to a condo 2 years ago. Last year (I posted) they tried to steal my 2015 BMW, broke all the ignition. Am I just asking for trouble, if they tried to steal an 8 year old bike, how long before they try to steal this one? I'm old, should I just be happy with what I have?

Attachments

• 20230406_132140.jpg
    20230406_132140.jpg
    872.4 KB · Views: 19
naw, I wouldn't worry about this.

There's really no market for cruisers, even sport cruisers. My XR was parked downstairs in plain sight for 3 years, no one even gave it a second look.

My next bike however...will be in private storage.

congrats on the bike! loving that quad exhaust.

Update. So I went to GP yesterday to look at it. They got 5 in, all spoken for (I have a deposit on one) My biggest fear is, I sold my house and moved to a condo 2 years ago. Last year (I posted) they tried to steal my 2015 BMW, broke all the ignition. Am I just asking for trouble, if they tried to steal an 8 year old bike, how long before they try to steal this one? I'm old, should I just be happy with what I have?
See if you can get a Hyosung cover… If I recall correctly they made a cruiser style bike. With any luck, that cover will fit the Diavel reasonably well. Any thief in their right mind wouldn’t steal a Hyosung.

See if you can get a Hyosung cover… If I recall correctly they made a cruiser style bike. With any luck, that cover will fit the Diavel reasonably well. Any thief in their right mind wouldn’t steal a Hyosung.
Can I come over and steal the cover? Thanks. Lol.

• Haha
Reactions: LBV

Back
Top Bottom