2023 BurgeRR Meetup - Wednesdays 7pm Weekly | Page 4 | GTAMotorcycle.com

2023 BurgeRR Meetup - Wednesdays 7pm Weekly

Thumbs up for the Tuono in one of their Google pics. I worked nearby since 2003 and the are so many options. My coworkers and I used to try different places all the time, but settled on Nasib's across the street about 10 years ago.

View attachment 60186

Shawarama Empire across the street is my go-to. They're the only ones I know that uses a thick fluffy pita.

Shawarama Empire across the street is my go-to. They're the only ones I know that uses a thick fluffy pita.

That was one of the places we wanted to try based on my coworker's son raving about it. But when we got there, it was closed and looked shut down, so we never went back.

That was one of the places we wanted to try based on my coworker's son raving about it. But when we got there, it was closed and looked shut down, so we never went back.
They're still open and thriving! If you went in 2020 there may have been a period where they shut down.

I have all of 15.2 kms from my house to this Gladiator place tomorrow.
This place better be worth it.
I will detour to @mimico_polak place to stretch the trip.

Oh, it is. Try the Fearless Knight steak sandwich.
1681261930149.png

Looks good.

While
Who the fook puts pineapple onto a steak sandwich. I suppose the same Barbarians that put pineapple on pizza. 🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮
1681262057083.png🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮

Todays location.

12-AprGladiator Burger & Steak6039 Erin Mills Pkwy, Mississauga, ON L5N 0G5

Back
Top Bottom