2022 KTM RC390 Frame Sliders and Lowering Kit | GTAMotorcycle.com

2022 KTM RC390 Frame Sliders and Lowering Kit

Homme007

Want to get ahead of the curve and see if anyone knows frame sliders that works for the 2022 RC390 and lowering kit for that matter?

I am 5'6" and want to flat foot the bike...

You already picked it up?

Have you configured the suspension settings first to see if you can get closer to flat foot?

Just feel more confident if I can flat foot that's all. More a preference....
But you lose lean angle for example, hard parts hit sooner. Daytona boots will give you 2 more inches on any bike. I would spend money on boots instead of lowering.

But you lose lean angle for example, hard parts hit sooner. Daytona boots will give you 2 more inches on any bike. I would spend money on boots instead of lowering.
I guess I will ahve to take delivery of the bike to really see what I am able to live with. Thansk for the boots recommendation.

Daytona boots are simply the best.

I guess I will ahve to take delivery of the bike to really see what I am able to live with. Thansk for the boots recommendation.
A bit of a warning if you never try the "magic" daytona boots that give you the extra inches. I would recommend you try them on in a store and sit on a bike to see if you like them first.

I have a pair and honestly i really tried hard to love them but they are a pain to wear.

First of all, those 2" soles are heavy. You really feel the weight of all those extra material when you ride.

Second, the thick sole put your feet in a very awkward angle. I found it very difficult to operate the shift lever when wearing them.

Third, because of the thickness you have to make sure your bike shift lever can actually be adjusted to fit them. On most of the bikes that i owned, i had to max out the adjustment just so that the boot would fit between the shifter and the peg. On one of my bikes it just won't fit even i adjusted the shifter all the way up. Even when it fit, it means now you have to lift your whole leg to downshift since the lever is in an abnormally high position.

Lastly, even walking in them can be a bit of a challenge if you aren't use to wearing heels. I guess it isn't that much of a problem for the ladies, but it certainly take some time for a guy.

A bit of a warning if you never try the "magic" daytona boots that give you the extra inches. I would recommend you try them on in a store and sit on a bike to see if you like them first.

I have a pair and honestly i really tried hard to love them but they are a pain to wear.

First of all, those 2" soles are heavy. You really feel the weight of all those extra material when you ride.

Second, the thick sole put your feet in a very awkward angle. I found it very difficult to operate the shift lever when wearing them.

Third, because of the thickness you have to make sure your bike shift lever can actually be adjusted to fit them. On most of the bikes that i owned, i had to max out the adjustment just so that the boot would fit between the shifter and the peg. On one of my bikes it just won't fit even i adjusted the shifter all the way up. Even when it fit, it means now you have to lift your whole leg to downshift since the lever is in an abnormally high position.

Lastly, even walking in them can be a bit of a challenge if you aren't use to wearing heels. I guess it isn't that much of a problem for the ladies, but it certainly take some time for a guy.

Lol.. Yeah.. I think with anythings that give you inches (pun intended).. You may want to try before you buy...

Ahh.. screw it.. I may just go get a leg extension surgery.. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

I have put lowering links in two bikes. KLR650 and KLX250. Very easy. Makes a world of difference.

Back
Top Bottom