2021 Shannonville Track Days | GTAMotorcycle.com

2021 Shannonville Track Days

Xrayhonda

Shannonville hasn't officially listed their motorcycle track days under motorcycle lapping days heading yet, but if you go to their event calendar, the motorcycle lapping days are there. It's very hard for me to get time off work, so the sooner I know when the track days are, the sooner I can start to requesting time off. So if you're in the same boat as me, here's the track days so far.
74940b13973f368196e968d7ac8a21d8.jpg
0cff298686e06178155791b582e8d66b.jpg

Sent from my SM-G960W using Tapatalk

Its a shame TMP are the only ones doing track days on the weekend, dont have to take time off work!

Its a shame TMP are the only ones doing track days on the weekend, dont have to take time off work!
Some weekend dates will fill in once the car guys are done picking dates, I would guess, particularly with Grand Bend and Shannonville days run by the track. For advance planning, you may be stuck with the Pro 6 days at CTMP and Calabogie though...

I think I heard that the KSR group had some weekend dates at Grand Bend this year but I can't confirm that. It may be on their facebook page.

I think I heard that the KSR group had some weekend dates at Grand Bend this year but I can't confirm that. It may be on their facebook page.
unlikely, maybe 1, usually weekdays, but haven't see the new schedule yet

Go to the Grand Bend website and look under the 2021 schedule. The dates are there.

Sent from my SM-G960W using Tapatalk

There's a place you could scrub off some chicken strip, but no way is it going to happen on the way there, our public roads are too straight.

Sorry to change tracks from Shanny to Bogie, but did anyone read any information stating that if a rider purchased the 2 day Trac school from Pro 6 that they would throw in a free trackday? Their website was updated today and I can't seem to find that info. Anybody planning on attending the track school? May 22, 23
Thanks in advance.

I'll be signing up. Looks like a great way to get started with the season and get to know the track (new to me).

Don't know about the free track day, but if true that would be fantastic!

Sorry to change tracks from Shanny to Bogie, but did anyone read any information stating that if a rider purchased the 2 day Trac school from Pro 6 that they would throw in a free trackday? Their website was updated today and I can't seem to find that info. Anybody planning on attending the track school? May 22, 23
Thanks in advance.
Yes, a free day is included. Specific weekdays, I don't recall which ones, but I think the Monday following is the school is one option.

Thanks in advance.
thats usually a limited time offer, your best bet is to email Sheena at pro6

Thanks in advance.
Confirmed with Pro 6. Free track day when booking the TRAC school before Jan 8th. Limited quantities. The bonus dates are May 24, June 8 or Sept 7.

KSR weekend dates are Sat May 8th and Sun Oct 10th. Fri Sept 24th, otherwise mostly Mondays.

Update on free track day.....I did, in fact, email Sheena and she confirmed that a complementary trackday is included with the school for sign ups by January 8th. So, I said "Here, take my money!" ?

Now, I have to decide when I'm going to use it. I was thinking about the Monday directly after the school, since you're already 400 kms away from the GTA but the TRAC school weekend may be exhausting.

Who else has signed up for the school and what bike are you riding?

Now, I have to decide when I'm going to use it. I was thinking about the Monday directly after the school, since you're already 400 kms away from the GTA but the TRAC school weekend may be exhausting.

Who else has signed up for the school and what bike are you riding?
I'll be there on an SV650 + two friends on R3s. Will you be on the KTM? We're all staying the extra day on Monday for exactly that reason - it's a trek from the GTA - plus it's Victoria Day so no need to book time off work. I figure there's enough time til then to do squats, lunges, yoga, etc.... and (hopefully) make it to Day 3 in one piece!

Back
Top Bottom