2020 Season -- Will the pandemic end it? | Page 6 | GTAMotorcycle.com

2020 Season -- Will the pandemic end it?

5684a1b0f81c71470425f0238158f287.jpg

That will screw up WorldSBK, too. Their UK round is at the beginning of July ... we'll see.

Well that was a well-written response. Depending on when and how you purchased the tickets, you could try to get your credit card to give you the money, but I don't know if that will be successful either.
Was thinking of trying the credit card but wasn't sure if I should wait until the original race date

Was thinking of trying the credit card but wasn't sure if I should wait until the original race date
I would talk to them now. There are time-limits on when they will help. They should have a policy at this point on how they are dealing with covid cancellations/reschedules.

Could turn out to be the shortest competition riding season in history,
if you don't count the IOM mad cow disease incident.

I wonder if someone will get their update that they are looking for now?View attachment 42740
Mr. Bondar has been much better at PR than CSBK.
But Bondar has more balls in the air — he's got a few series AND a physical track to deal with.
CSBK is just a series. As is SOAR. Less to deal with. They don't operate tracks.
Which makes their silence appear especially lame-ass.
I say they ought to step up and make an effin statement already.
Tell ya, if I was still racing, I'd be down their throats.
Don't know why y'all aren't.

Because we know what's going on, because we pay attention.
Because we know that CSBK is likely still working on contingency plans etc, because we have been actively involved in the series and understand the people who run it.
Because we care more about everyone getting through this and still having a series to race in then puffing our little chests out to look important and crying like stuck pigs on the internet.

Let’s just say the first 3 rounds get cancelled. What do you guys think will happen? Wash the season? Have a really short championship?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Let’s just say the first 3 rounds get cancelled. What do you guys think will happen? Wash the season? Have a really short championship?
I think the real question is, would you still want to make the journey to those remaining rounds given the world we are living in.

Nova Scotia definitely wasn’t going this year anyway. Next year it’s part of the plan. I would do mosport and shannonville last rounds. The next question is how many racers budgets are being affected by covid-19? Mine definitely is and depending on how long this goes on for it could affect my plans for next year.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom