2019 Ontario GTA Photo Tag | Page 20 | GTAMotorcycle.com

2019 Ontario GTA Photo Tag

Cleeeeearly that was not taken today Hahahaha weather looks like poop out there...

nope had that in my backup. Ya not great riding but was itching to get out. Not as bad as it seems. Heading back home to dry off.

Ohhh should I be wearing a jacket

Sent from the Moon!

Heh, the roads are barely damp. It is however, hot and humid AF so not great for enjoying the ride. All hail mesh gear!

Sent from my HTC U11 using Tapatalk

I picked up a new Olympia mesh jacket from GP Bikes yesterday. I was surprised (and skeptical) that it had a tag on that claims it’s waterproof .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OLD: Nashville North, Guelph St east ow Winston Churchill, Norval.
trBuH9x.jpg

Old: Limehouse Memorial Hall, 5th Line & 22nd Side Road, Limehouse

55bb1c38d3238031275a79bcb32c48eb.jpg

Old:
Glen Williams Cemetery, 20 Side Rd west of Tenth Line, Halton Hills.
Fair bit of gravel on the roads coming from the east.
cI7TtK1.jpg

Sent from my LG-H873 using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Old:
Poop Cafe, Kerr north of Lakeshore, Oakville.
UhSaQFr.jpg

Last edited:
Did either of you go in a try something?
No, too many little ones inside, and was trying to get to my new tag before they closed at 5. But just found out the barber shop I wanted is now for lease... Bah.

I picked up a new Olympia mesh jacket from GP Bikes yesterday. I was surprised (and skeptical) that it had a tag on that claims it’s waterproof .

Did you get the Dallas? I got one at GP a few months back, so nice and breezy when you're moving. Was just wearing a Tee under mine this morning and it felt like I was wearing nothing...

Did you get the Dallas? I got one at GP a few months back, so nice and breezy when you're moving. Was just wearing a Tee under mine this morning and it felt like I was wearing nothing...

That’s the one . They have a 25% off sale right now on Olympia gear. I chose the grey colour.

That’s the one . They have a 25% off sale right now on Olympia gear. I chose the grey colour.

Nice! I got mine during the no HST thing. Went for black. I found they fit a bit small though? Usually wear a small, but opted a medium. Shoulders sit in the right place, just a bit long in the sleeves, though I think that's deliberate to go over gloves. At least it works well in that configuration for me.

Good find!

Anyways, not to highjack. I will eventually try to be a part of these photo tags, but damn some of you are quick to get to the spots.

Back
Top Bottom