For the first time in a long time i'm going to have 20-25 days to do an epic trip, I want to do this in the summer 2019. Here are a few of my parameters:
- US/Canada - don't want to fly or ship my bike overseas or do Mexico.
- Roads: Don't like slabs, prefer by-ways, OK with rough (ADV) but must be navigable and Google mapped.
- Camping preferred. I'm not a glamper, I like motels once a week for a good sleep and shower.
- Travel budget up to $5K. I'm not concerned about the cost, I get a thrill of travelling light and lean but am OK spending when and where it counts..
- Riding 6hrs/day
- My ride options are FJR1300, DL650 or vintage VX920R or GL1000 --- my girls are all are tour ready. If I go on my own I'll take the DL, if others are going I'll match rides.