2019 Ducati Hypermotard 950 | GTAMotorcycle.com

2019 Ducati Hypermotard 950

Different Spokes TV

Just got a chance to ride this thing and it is a ripper. Truly one of the most fun motorcycles on the market today. This genre of motorcycle is underrepresented on the road.

Last edited:
It's the motorcycle that made me want to get into motorcycling. But it was the 2011 one....

I spent an hour on a 821 version. It's fun for an hour then you want something with an actual padded seat. Great hooligan bike I'd love to have if I had to live in the city but it gets old if you hit actual country roads. I took out a Monster 1200 and Multistrada 1200 as well. I bought the Multi 1200. The Monster is on my list as a second bike as I'm test riding again this week.

I spent an hour on a 821 version. It's fun for an hour then you want something with an actual padded seat. Great hooligan bike I'd love to have if I had to live in the city but it gets old if you hit actual country roads. I took out a Monster 1200 and Multistrada 1200 as well. I bought the Multi 1200. The Monster is on my list as a second bike as I'm test riding again this week.
I put the DP "comfort seat" on my 2009 1100 and it turned it into an all day bike.

Back
Top Bottom