2018 Ontario GTA Photo Tag | Page 44 | GTAMotorcycle.com

2018 Ontario GTA Photo Tag

New:

609d98365e3c0a1189c0e0f7d34dc376.jpg

Sent from the Moon!

New
Tip: get a lamington, you won't regret it! Unless you're allergic to coconut, in which case get fairy bread!
56a56d9788614d2e8d7434442d5d7270.jpg

Sent from my HTC U11 using Tapatalk

Old:
The Sydney Grind, 2883 Lakeshore W by Islington, Toronto.
Vdl6opF.jpg

Sent from my LG-H873 using Tapatalk

Last edited:
New:
Sorry for the delay, passed out when I got home...
cW7A8BM.jpg

Sent from my LG-H873 using Tapatalk

Old: Old Brock rd and central st. Claremont

This is the best I can do since it looks like you parked your bike in the intersection

b412b96d769d96c07f908b89467974b8.jpg

I knew that was you, i shoulda whipped around faster and chased you down hahaha. I ripped it down brock but i guess you went a different way...

Sent from my SM-G950W using Tapatalk

I knew that was you, i shoulda whipped around faster and chased you down hahaha. I ripped it down brock but i guess you went a different way...

Haha close one! Yea I went East on 7. A lot of bikes out!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Old: whitefeather country store
15 raglan rd, oshawa
9f11a310c39a08d8eb0722a5a8acc0bc.jpg

Old: Old Brock rd and central st. Claremont
This is the best I can do since it looks like you parked your bike in the intersection

Yeah I kinda did, not a very busy intersection, at least when I was there.

Yeah I kinda did, not a very busy intersection, at least when I was there.

I definitely appreciate you keeping this game going with all your tags, you are dedicated!

I just want to point out that this is the second time I have travelled to your tags where you have parked your bike on the road. Both times I decided to not take the pictures where you took them, due to high traffic when I was there. (The other post was #526 if you're wondering). I understand the traffic was light when you took your pictures, but I'd like to suggest keeping tags off these roads, just to be safe (also it's in the rules).

I hope to grab more of your tags this fall! :)

I just want to point out that this is the second time I have travelled to your tags where you have parked your bike on the road. Both times I decided to not take the pictures where you took them, due to high traffic when I was there. (The other post was #526 if you're wondering). I understand the traffic was light when you took your pictures, but I'd like to suggest keeping tags off these roads, just to be safe (also it's in the rules).

Hehe thanks for the reminder, I just put the bike where ever, I'll be a little more consciences now ;)

The rule is that the location has to be somewhere safe. (and on a road, not trail) I don't think it should ever be assumed that the location is safe. You need to use your own judgement at the time you are there to decide where to safely park.

I don't think anyone has ever been questioned when the location of the tag isn't exactly the same as the original. My impression is that it's preferable to reproduce the shot with your own bike, but proving that you were there is good enough

Sent from my Redmi 4A using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom