2018 Ontario GTA Photo Tag | Page 4 | GTAMotorcycle.com

2018 Ontario GTA Photo Tag

Since this is my first go round, how obscure are we allowed to be with the pictures?
General rules are that it should be findable with a reasonable amount of googling. Whenever I think my pic might be too obscure, I usually take another shot that gives more info. We can ask for clues too.

Sent from my HTC U11 using Tapatalk

Since this is my first go round, how obscure are we allowed to be with the pictures?

Read Item 3 of post #2

If you make it too obscure, someone will eventually chime in and ask for a clue. The goal is to keep the game moving.

Personally, I like a good challenge.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
If you’re curious and have time, take a look at the 2017 Thread. You will get a good feel for the game .

Old: Just shoot it Oakville- BasehockeyGTA, 505 Iroquois Shore Oakville

91d7b9ae43de31cac0d76a771e1b0bfc.jpg

Sent from the Moon!

Haha it would be fun to.

Try this, search small or unique, Toronto. Hope that helps.
That's what she said..
I found this pretty quickly, and it's really close to me but I have no bike

Don’t worry, there will be many more out your way...@sburns will make sure of it . You two had a good streak going last year late in the season.

Don’t worry, there will be many more out your way...@sburns will make sure of it . You two had a good streak going last year late in the season.

Hehe yup. Well until I can head north!

Sent from the moon!

I didn't believe it would be to difficult.
Wut, no way, from the bang up?

Sent from the moon!
Yeah. It's with insurance right now but I've been told it'll most likely get written off. No big deal because I was going to be getting a new bike anyway within the next month or so, but the unexpected downtime is killing me!

Yeah. It's with insurance right now but I've been told it'll most likely get written off. No big deal because I was going to be getting a new bike anyway within the next month or so, but the unexpected downtime is killing me!

Yes it must be, considering we are on the verge </fingerscrossed> of the season really starting.

Yes it must be, considering we are on the verge </fingerscrossed> of the season really starting.
I'm consoling myself with the fact it's not full on riding season...if this happened in August I'd be super ******. That and shiny new bike!!

I'm consoling myself with the fact it's not full on riding season...if this happened in August I'd be super ******. That and shiny new bike!!

Not to help derail this further, but since its early season..

Whats on the short list?

Back
Top Bottom