2017 Honda Rebel | GTAMotorcycle.com

2017 Honda Rebel

Wingboy

Site Supporter
WTF! Looking at my Cycle Canada and Inside Motorcycle reviews of this thing.Haven't even seen one to tell the truth.But this thing fell out of the ugly tree and hit every branch on the way down.Am i getting old?(nvm)

2017_Rebel300_Style.jpg

And the exhaust.Cut and chop by that wanker Roland Sands?

The engine lacks the visual gravitas for the image designed into the rest of the bike.

The tank position is just weird. Is it the air box under it? Maybe it's also a bad angle of the pic.

Kinda looks like somebody had a vision but they ran out of money halfway

What's with all the Honda hate? It's a REBEL. It is REBELLING against the conventional image of a cruiser/ bobber.

I think if you rake the front end a few degrees (did I use the right term?) that it will all come together.

sent from my Purple LGG4 on the GTAM app

I'd say many of us are too old for this bike to be targeted at us or appeal to us. You have to get in touch with your inner 20-something. Imagine yourself with a man bun and wearing designer jeans. You've got your 3/4 helmet with cool neo-retro paint scheme in hand. This thing probably screams cool to you.

Honestly I think the design was hampered from the start as they were using the CB300/500 motors. That engine was designed with a standard motorcycle in mind, so to try and get the seat low enough for a cruiser style motorcycle they had to work around it rather than with it.

Stock exhaust, like turn signals, reflectors and rear fenders are dictated by EU and DOT standards. Plus, they keep the aftermarket in business.

I love this!

sent from my Purple LGG4 on the GTAM app

NGL, I think it's an improvement. The original (new original, not original original) looks like an over engineered pocket bike or whatever you call those four speed "cruisers" that haunt the classifieds

Wingboy has it right - Roland Sands is a wanker and a con artist. Most of his 'designs' are rubbish.
Most of his jackets I've seen are the equivalent to a Danier fashion jacket. No armour, no venting etc.
Not surprised they only sell them in "boutique" bike shops.

Sent from my SM-A500W using Tapatalk

I thought I was the only one who thinks it's an ugly bike. Weird proportions, trying too hard to be cool.
I didn't say anything because I didn't want to make some snowflake hipster feel bad.

But it is ugly.

Back
Top Bottom