2016 ZX10R has arrived | GTAMotorcycle.com

2016 ZX10R has arrived

LoneRonin

Just saw this, no pricing yet and only a torque figure of about 85 ft/lb (114.6 N.m). Looks pretty nice but these are the only colour options, does everything have to have GREEN?? They've really started cutting down...
w6oj3g1vja_16zx1000s_gry_c.jpg

w6oj3g1vja_16_zx1000r_gry_d.jpg

w6oj3g1vja_16_zx1000ra_lim_c.jpg

w6oj3g1vja_16_zx1000ra_lim_d.jpg

Last edited:
Think of the super-bling front end swaps this will enable down the line.

Get it Ronin. Upgrade is due

Get it Ronin. Upgrade is due

I know eh...I think I will do 100k on the 250 before I retire her, currently at 92k. So looks like next year is new bike year but I'm torn between a SS and naked. I was actually looking at the S1000R when I came across this. If I go Kawi, probably the Z1000 all black. If SS most likely 636.

Wow. Nice looking bike. Might make me reconsider keeping my s1000rr

The specs are very impressive and some of the available kit parts are pretty awesome (adjustable triple clamp offset and swingarm pivot on top of their standard kit parts!!). Kawi isn't messing around. I need one.

The specs are very impressive and some of the available kit parts are pretty awesome (adjustable triple clamp offset and swingarm pivot on top of their standard kit parts!!). Kawi isn't messing around. I need one.

I didn't read all the details but apparently WSBK has changed their rules to limit what teams can do to a stock bike so they've made changes to make them more badass right out he box. What will suck though is if NA models are restricted like the last gen. Not that its hard to flash the ecu but still...

wouldn't this be kinda overpowered for street use with all of the high tech stuff cramped into it? I ride a '13 Ninja 636 and there's already plenty of power, just wondering

wouldn't this be kinda overpowered for street use with all of the high tech stuff cramped into it? I ride a '13 Ninja 636 and there's already plenty of power, just wondering
It has a pretty cool on-the-fly variable throttle control thingy. And also with TC even a noob couldn't highside it.

I didn't read all the details but apparently WSBK has changed their rules to limit what teams can do to a stock bike so they've made changes to make them more badass right out he box. What will suck though is if NA models are restricted like the last gen. Not that its hard to flash the ecu but still...

Most likely it'll be restricted. Not a big deal if you really want the extra 10-15hp it'll be short of.

It has a pretty cool on-the-fly variable throttle control thingy. And also with TC even a noob couldn't highside it.

TC doesn't save you from stupid.

You stay on your bike, i will get this one.
Maybe then i can keep up. :)

You stay on your bike, i will get this one.
Maybe then i can keep up. :)

Lol don't worry, my bike isn't holding me back ;)

Another new bike build isn't in the budget for awhile unless a new zx10 were to fall from the sky into my garage.....

My 125 can make me lose my license on any Ontario road. "Too much power" isn't really a consideration for anyone owning an SS, is it?

Sure, if you fall asleep with a foot on your throttle when going through a school zone. Quite a difference opposed to a very short twist of your wrist joint .... just saying.

The Accent will do 180 if you go pedal to the metal for about 2 minutes. DAMHIK. Sorry mom.

The Accent will do 180 if you go pedal to the metal for about 2 minutes. DAMHIK. Sorry mom.

Seems low. My 78HP 1991 Toyota Tercel would do 170 or so. Thing was terrifying at those speeds but it would still do it. My 90HP diesel Jetta hit 200 indicated, once. Tried to get there again but couldn't get past 198.

Back
Top Bottom