2015 Diavel Review | GTAMotorcycle.com

2015 Diavel Review

HDRod

Site Supporter
My completely bias opinion is that it looks like they made the best freakin bike out there even bester:

[video=youtube;ZjR8mfky4x8]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZjR8mfky4x8&feature=youtu.be[/video]

Nothing like powering out of a turn with the front wheel lofting up in the air.... on a cruiser

No idea why anyone would buy anything but this bike in the category. It was awesome first time around and its still awesome now.

No idea why anyone would buy anything but this bike in the category. It was awesome first time around and its still awesome now.

Because the insurance is ridiculously expensive .

Get a better insurer. Or a better job.

Lol

Best rate I got was $1700 a year .If you pay that for a toy .You are richer than me .

BTW I have decent job .Just won`t pay stupid rates. LOL

Had many bikes over the years, most I've paid was actually 1700 but average lately was $1200/yr. $100-150/month just never felt like a lot of money for such a fun hobby

Lol

Best rate I got was $1700 a year .If you pay that for a toy .You are richer than me .

BTW I have decent job .Just won`t pay stupid rates. LOL

I wish my rates were that low, signed every young person in Onterrible

after paying $20k+ for this bike. $1700 a year insurance is pocket change.

I think I`m being ripped off at 1k a year for my vrod .You guys must have a lot of spare cash .

In 5 years you almost pay for insurance half the bikes price .

Because the insurance is ridiculously expensive .

I was surprised, I received the same rate (maybe 40 dollars more) for the Diavel when switching from an ST1300. Cant' for the life of me remember what i paid for the v-rod.

I would say that there are 3 bikes in this class, the Diavel, Harley's V-Rod and Yamaha's V-Max. The Diavel weighs in at 460 pounds and the other two are at least 40% heavier. This thing is an absolute hoot to ride and I would definitely have it on my list if I was looking for a new bike.

When the Diavel was introduced, I did not like it. Starting to change my mind. Gobs of power in a relaxed seating position, I can see the appeal especially in my advanced age.

I`m paying $1700 for it with one minor speeding ticket.
I was of the same mind as "Retrogouch" when I first sat on one. Fugly was my thought. I then went to Ducati`s site. Spent almost a full day reading about it, reviews etc.
What is not to like. Gobs of power/torque.
If it is in your price range take your cheque book on a test drive. Just hang on when you open it up.

I`m paying $1700 for it with one minor speeding ticket.
I was of the same mind as "Retrogouch" when I first sat on one. Fugly was my thought. I then went to Ducati`s site. Spent almost a full day reading about it, reviews etc.
What is not to like. Gobs of power/torque.
If it is in your price range take your cheque book on a test drive. Just hang on when you open it up.

It was hands down the test ride that put me on this bike. Ride at Isl and hwy7 let me take out their demo while i was there looking at gear, and the second i got back i started the process of trading in the ST for the diavel.

That engine.

It was hands down the test ride that put me on this bike. Ride at Isl and hwy7 let me take out their demo while i was there looking at gear, and the second i got back i started the process of trading in the ST for the diavel.

That engine.

Hard to resist. Sooooo much fun.
Unfortunately, they do not sell Ducati`s anymore. It is an easy sale.
Enjoy the bike and it is hard not to open it up.

Nice bike, but it's simply out of my price range, but if I could afford to drop that much on a toy ...

Watching that video helps me understand why journalists never seem to print a bad word about any bike (not talking the Diavel). Bash a bike and they'll never get invited back, and who would want to pass up an all expenses paid trip to Monaco!?

I would say that there are 3 bikes in this class, the Diavel, Harley's V-Rod and Yamaha's V-Max. The Diavel weighs in at 460 pounds and the other two are at least 40% heavier. This thing is an absolute hoot to ride and I would definitely have it on my list if I was looking for a new bike.

At first look I was thinking the original Max.

Back
Top Bottom