2014 Ontario GTA Photo Tag | Page 6 | GTAMotorcycle.com

2014 Ontario GTA Photo Tag

Holy Crap Goocati, you're like a ninja, you're everywhere. Do you commute to work on your bike?

Last edited:
Hahaha Yess!!!

Kips on Brock/Kingston in Pickering. I saw a rider come out of the plaza n was a bit depressed. Thought s/he took the tag right before me XD

qeqysana.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If you guys would start tagging a bit further west, maybe I would be able to!!!

Someone had to venture to the wilds west of Yonge to bring the tag to the eastern lands. You should be the hero to come and rescue that tag, and ride it back into the sunset...

I tried that last night and one of the more-eastern folk beat me to it, and moved the tag even more east!

I tried that last night and one of the more-eastern folk beat me to it, and moved the tag even more east!
lol
When I get a hold of the tag I'm going make it the welcome to Hamilton sign. (the Burlington side of the road of course)

lol
When I get a hold of the tag I'm going make it the welcome to Hamilton sign. (the Burlington side of the road of course)
That would be much better. I could get a few here and there in the evenings if it was in the west. I don't want to fight traffic on the highway all the way to the other end of the city on a weeknight just to get a tag that someone might beat me to and on the weekends I want to be going for nice twisty country rides not slabbing it across the city.

I don't want to fight traffic on the highway all the way to the other end of the city on a weeknight just to get a tag that someone might beat me to and on the weekends I want to be going for nice twisty country rides not slabbing it across the city.

So what you are saying is once Im able to get it downtown'ish that it will stay downtown'ish because no one not downtown'ish wants to venture into no-mans-land?

Sorry for the delay. Phone was stalling in me earlier.

I think Goocati and Mucala know exactly where this is XD

And thanks Goocati for the Kips tag. That place looks delicious

New:
e4a5una5.jpg

Hint:
puhu7eva.jpg

Last edited:
For the love of God please let me grab this this eve!!!

Tick tock Khicken! 40 minutes left on your 3hrs!

7) The person who finds and posts a tag, must place a new tag within 3 hours of the find post or else that tag is considered void and the previous tag is still open.

Tick tock Khicken! 40 minutes left on your 3hrs!

7) The person who finds and posts a tag, must place a new tag within 3 hours of the find post or else that tag is considered void and the previous tag is still open.

Hahaha you're waiting at goodlife aren't you?

To be honest Jeprox13, I've never eaten there, but I have eaten at one or two of my future tags, Mmmwwwaahahahahahahaaaa (thats a maniacal laugh in case anyones wondering) where could they be?
If you do try it out let me know how it is.

No one yet? I'm grabbing this first thing in the morning

Pull it a bit west!!!!

Downtown in no man's land would be perfect!

Goocati, I see food as a theme in your new tags. Have you eaten at all these places and if so where are the reviews? ;-)

Jeprox13 beat me by about 15 minutes to Kips yesterday! :-(

Back
Top Bottom