Old: Energy business Park

Courtice road and 401, clarington

IMG_20130710_203246_zps1cdd20ac.jpg

Sent from phone

Old: Gerrard east near Broadview

tytybu3a.jpg

New

ezyse9ah.jpg

And ofc I'm gonna be nowhere near that tag today.

Where was the old one nims?

Didn't note where I was...lol... Just googled it... View from Ukrainian church on Broadview.

how do you guys find all these places x.x I've been on the look out but I never recognize any of them. Whats your secret?!?!

how do you guys find all these places x.x I've been on the look out but I never recognize any of them. Whats your secret?!?!

ride more :)

ride more :)
yup that also works,
I know of some tags that we just ride around all over Downtown looking for a stupid building, because the clues are not that great. And by the looks of it, I might have to do that for the last tag :(

yup that also works,
I know of some tags that we just ride around all over Downtown looking for a stupid building, because the clues are not that great. And by the looks of it, I might have to do that for the last tag :(

Lol I know exactly where it is, I pass by it when I'm commuting to the downtown office ;)

yeah but someone of them are waaay outside the region most people normally ride around, like Georgina, or stuff down in Milton and Brampton. I guess I'll be downtown later today, maybe I'll see it :p

That awkward moment when you're at a tag and your battery is too low for camera use

Sent from my SGH-I747M using Tapatalk 4 Beta

That awkward moment when you're at a tag and your battery is too low for camera use

Hate that...

Old:

uhe6abub.jpg

Sugino Studios, 501 Eastern Avenue, Toronto

Lol I was hoping u would be busy so I could grab it

Lol

Sent from phone

Back
Top Bottom