2012 online fundrasing - game on! | GTAMotorcycle.com

2012 online fundrasing - game on!

Morrissey

Hey all! Online fundraising for Ride for Sight 2012 is now open for registration! Be one of the first 200 people to register and raise the minimum amount and Ride for Sight will mail you a Ride for Sight hat, free! I got mine done this morning. The great thing is, if you registered last year, you can simply enter in your username and password from last year and all of your info will be automatically entered so you don't have to fill everything in again! Just remember to update any info that has changed!

Team GTAM did a great job of fundraising last year but I think we can beat that number this year! Personally, I am aiming for $1500+. Lets get this thing rolling!

https://secure.e2rm.com/registrant/...D=84670&LangPref=en-CA&RegistrationID=1325999

Amd once Captain Cutekill registers the team, we can all come together again!
Cheers 8)
Aminal

Got an email this morning confirming that I am one of the 1st 200 to register and raise the minimum amount, so my free hat will be on its way soon! Very excited.

Hey all it was great to see some people at the RFS booth last weekend. This year our small community (lots of new riders) has started a small online group for the RFS. Rockwood Riders and Meghan is team captain :p! We are also going to the RFS at Sault St Marie this year. It is going to be fun. I think Bill is going to take Meghan on his bike this year, they rode together this past season. Aminal I might have another daughter who needs a ride so be ready LOL LOL. We will always be a part of the GTA and we are so lucky to have met you all. We are still around just with a bit of our own hometown magic.

Cheers
Katie

Congrats on the new team! While I know that we are going to miss Meghan and her HUGE contributions to the team, I think its awesome that your town is rallying around Meghan and this great cause. I've got a feeling that you guys are going to give team GTAM a run for our money! I am super jealous that you are getting to go to the Sault St. Marie ride too.

Cheers!

Hey all it was great to see some people at the RFS booth last weekend. This year our small community (lots of new riders) has started a small online group for the RFS. Rockwood Riders and Meghan is team captain :p! We are also going to the RFS at Sault St Marie this year. It is going to be fun. I think Bill is going to take Meghan on his bike this year, they rode together this past season. Aminal I might have another daughter who needs a ride so be ready LOL LOL. We will always be a part of the GTA and we are so lucky to have met you all. We are still around just with a bit of our own hometown magic.

Cheers
Katie

That's awesome Katie! We're definately gonna have some competition this year! Tweety Tattoo on Aminal if we hit 30K ;)

How about we "mohawk" Cutekill regardless of what happens? Why is that little dickens so obsessed with tweetying me????
Cheers 8)
Aminal

How about we "mohawk" Cutekill regardless of what happens? Why is that little dickens so obsessed with tweetying me????
Cheers 8)
Aminal

There will be no Mokawk! However, because of your attempts.... if GTAM DOESN'T raise 35K this year, you are getting tweety'd!

I'll do what I can to keep you from being "Tweetied", Aminal! If we don't make it though, maybe you can at least compromise and make it a tat of Tweety f***ing Sylvester or something!

Come on people donate not just for the blind but so that AMINAL doesn't get Tweetied;)

So noticing that we are a month away from the event and people haven't really signed up yet to the group or raising money....

Come on get off your buts and sign up! This event is so friggen awesome. Riding/Camping/Music/Demo Rides/Bike Games/ and so much fun in one weekend!!!

Do I need to bring a whip out to get you people motivated?

whb6vk.gif

Last edited:
So noticing that we are a month away from the event and people haven't really signed up yet to the group or raising money....

Come on get off your buts and sign up! This event is so friggen awesome. Riding/Camping/Music/Demo Rides/Bike Games/ and so much fun in one weekend!!!

Do I need to bring a whip out to get you people motivated?

whb6vk.gif

After reviewing the Foundations financials and how much money they spend on admin etc, I think I will pass this year.

http://tinyurl.com/7xbshh6

.60 cents of each dollar is out of line by my standards

Take a look at the financials on the FFB website and you'll see their admin spend is much smaller. The ones on the government site lump the costs to raise the funds with general admin. I've been to their offices and sat on the board of directors and can say without doubt, overhead costs are not chewing up the dollars going to fund research. Hope you decide to go again this year.

Back
Top Bottom