2011 kawasaki ninja zx6r | GTAMotorcycle.com

2011 kawasaki ninja zx6r

shahfaisal

Site Supporter
Hey guys, I just took delivery of my new ninja, need some tips as to which chain cleaner/lude/wax would be beter spray of gel.

i will have the reviews on it as soon as i am done with the break in period... how important is it to stick to the rev limits( some times we have to get out of the way of some crazy cagers).

Thanks.

Congrats on the new bike ! You will get a variety of answers. use teflon multilube , hhs2000 or motor oil on the chain. I'd ride it normally.

Puting at least 5 stickers on it will increase chain life by 5, and at least 10 stickers will reduce the break in period by 3, and every sticker is an automatic HP increase of 2!

;)

Ride it like you stole it :)

Congrats on the new purchase! Make sure you go easy on turns due to slick tires :cool:

I use Dupont tefoln multilube and Motul chain lube. Both are excellent products.

no i think he means just new tires are slick and tahts true they are..

no, he means that the tires are SLICK!, as in they're BOSS!, as in they're Da FONZ!, as in they're Too SEXY for your BIKE!

And, you should always use KY to lube your chain :D

Hey guys, I just took delivery of my new ninja, need some tips as to which chain cleaner/lude/wax would be beter spray of gel.

i will have the reviews on it as soon as i am done with the break in period... how important is it to stick to the rev limits( some times we have to get out of the way of some crazy cagers).

Thanks.

Non-trolling response: I use DuPont Teflon Chain-saver, nice goopey chain lube. Switched to that from the Multi-purpose which was a bit more runny. You can buy it from Lowes for like $8 a can which is much cheaper than chain lube from bike stores. I find I only need to clean it every 1000km to keep the chain healthy.

Not sure you need to rev that high to get out of the way of cagers... If you find yourself in that situation in the wrong place, maybe you're doing something wrong? :)

by i high revs i mean over 4K since i am not suppose to take it hgher i have taken it upto 8K recently but i have pasesd alot of km requirements

Back
Top Bottom