2011 Challenge Update | GTAMotorcycle.com

2011 Challenge Update

cutekill

Administrator
Staff member
Site Supporter
Rider Training Professional
Okay, so we all know that I`ve posted I will shave my head bald if we raise $55K.

Today, I was able get commitments from both The Last Boyscout and Aminal to join the challenge.

At $40K The Last Boyscout gets a tattoo at RFS weekend. (he drew the line at me picking the tattoo).

At 45K Aminal has to get the exact same tattoo that I have on his right butt cheek!!!!!! And Meaghan `s total counts for this one!!!!!!

Come on guys, even if we don`t make the 55K we have to make the 45K and get these boys inked!!!!

Click the link in my signature to make a donation to our team, or pick one of it`s members and make the donation to them. We three have agreed to put up the prize, we just need the team to raise the funds! Ask your friends to make a donation. Check and see if you company is will to make a donation to this amazing cause!

It`s gonna be an amazing year!

Last edited:
Okay.... it's on!
Ink for me is not a problem, but a *^$&*( tweety bird on my butt? That just ain't right! So help a brother out and get Cutekill bald! Anyone who's ever met her probably has their own reason to see this come true, no?
Lucky Boyscout gets to pick his own ink and where it goes.... suggestions needed.
Cheers 8)
Aminal

I finally got around to "joining" the GTAM fundraising team today and to be honest, I thought our total to-date would be higher. Not that $6,997 (inc. my current total) isn't a good amount, but in exactly one month, we'll all be sleeping off the hang-overs and packing up the bikes! We've got 30 days folks, time to start putting those donations up online! I don't know about the rest of you, but I really want to see Cutekill bald! And I wouldn't mind seeing Aminal have to get a Tweety Bird tattoo'd on his behind either! It really helps me to kick my fundraising up a notch to see everyone's totals going up, so lets not wait until the end to put them on, lets see those numbers jump!

If nothing else, seeing those numbers going up every day might make our fearless leader sweat a little! ;)

Donations are going up and we're in first place for now, keep an eye on the blacktop obsession out of Alberta! They want our title this year!
I was thinking about the poor boyscout.... how about a swiss army knife tattoo? or a redneck outhouse?
And how did Cutekill not throw in a lime green thong???
Cheers 8)
Aminal

As of 4:30 on Saturday:

Verified Amount Raised: $28,195.50 [Number of sponsors: 319]
Pledged Amount Raised: $905.00 [Number of sponsors: 8]
Total Amount Raised: $29,100.50

Back
Top Bottom