2010 Suzuki GSX-r750 Flash Tune? | GTAMotorcycle.com

2010 Suzuki GSX-r750 Flash Tune?

BigEvilDoer

Hello...
Have the bike in the subject line...
Anyone know of a place with a base tune for a bike with a K&N Air filter, cat removed and slip on exhaust?
Hoping to have the ECU flashed...
Thanks in advance either way.

You can't just use tune-ecu, buy the cables and do it yourself?

Check the gsxr forums. Pretty sure you can have one of their users send you a map file.

Sent from my SM-G903W using Tapatalk

You can't just use tune-ecu, buy the cables and do it yourself?

Check the gsxr forums. Pretty sure you can have one of their users send you a map file.

Sent from my SM-G903W using Tapatalk
Tune ECU doesn't work with Suzuki ECU's...
I use it for my KTM, and have remapped several Triumphs with it....

Curious, did you go with the 07-08 slip on to the headers, or did you run a midpipe out and then a slip-on on that?

Curious, did you go with the 07-08 slip on to the headers, or did you run a midpipe out and then a slip-on on that?
I bought the bike with a mid pipe installed. I’m not sure what the previous owner did to accomplish this. Sorry I can’t be of more help.

For a track bike I would take it to a shop like pro6 cycle/riders choice.

If you call speedlab his name is Matt but Jay his partner Jay does the ecu flash.
I've done two so far one for my gixxer 600 and for the r6 - go for it Jay id an excellent guy to deal with it.

Thanks for the suggestions guys.
Should probably have been a bit more clear.
Not looking to spend a bazillion dollars on a Power Commander and multiple dyno runs to make absolute maximum power.
I'm looking for a basic tune with enriched fuel map to ensure it's not too lean, turn the fans on at a lower temperature.. .that kind of stuff.

Thanks again for all the pointers.

*Edit - talked to SpeedLab a few minutes ago. Sounds like they'll be my choice.

Last edited:
I bought the bike with a mid pipe installed. I’m not sure what the previous owner did to accomplish this. Sorry I can’t be of more help.
No no worries at all was honestly just curious. I decat’ed mine and did the midpipe surgery so I was super curious wht your setup was. Any pics of it?

Thanks for the suggestions guys.
Should probably have been a bit more clear.
Not looking to spend a bazillion dollars on a Power Commander and multiple dyno runs to make absolute maximum power.
I'm looking for a basic tune with enriched fuel map to ensure it's not too lean, turn the fans on at a lower temperature.. .that kind of stuff.

Thanks again for all the pointers.

*Edit - talked to SpeedLab a few minutes ago. Sounds like they'll be my choice.
I was in the exact same boat as you, I didn’t bother flashing. I did the mid pipe hack and added a slip on, keeping the headers stock. Added a power commander and mapped the bike via their preset maps and couldnt be more happier with the response on the bike. Yes its a little rich, but a few flames here and there never hurt anybody. The map i used was aftermarket air filter and full system, despite keeping the headers stock. You have the option to leave the SET valves open too, but I chose not too. While it isnt exactly tuned to the parts on the bike Id argue its pretty damn close

No no worries at all was honestly just curious. I decat’ed mine and did the midpipe surgery so I was super curious wht your setup was. Any pics of it?
Guess I can take some for you later on today. Have to take off the bodywork of course.

The ECU flash is a cheaper option, to around $150. Sure, not as flexible, but as long as the map is good I'm sitting pretty.. well, the bike will be... me, not so much!
Will have them lower the fan temperature, turn things off and on, which you can't do with a PC5...

Last edited:
Guess I can take some for you later on today. Have to take off the bodywork of course.

The ECU flash is a cheaper option, to around $150. Sure, not as flexible, but as long as the map is good I'm sitting pretty.. well, the bike will be... me, not so much!
Will have them lower the fan temperature, turn things off and on, which you can't do with a PC5...
haha woops. meant any pictures of your bike. i wanna see your gsxr

Ah.. sorry about the delay…
Got busy doing stuff last night….
Note the slow moving vehicle signs and the Slöhlins stickers… accurate… ;-)
Have only had it on track 3 times so far. Hopefully 1 or 2 more times this season with luck.

Untitled 2.jpgUntitled.jpg

Back
Top Bottom