2008 Suzuki c50 gage dead after wolo horn installed | GTAMotorcycle.com

2008 Suzuki c50 gage dead after wolo horn installed

juan rodriguez

Hi.
I just installed a wolo horn to my Suzuki c50, but I did not use the relay provided by manufacturer, big mistake, now I know. I checked all fuses and all of them seem to be good. There's nothing showing, like the odometer, or the indicator lights (neutral, oil pressure) the speedometer and its back light not working either. Any suggestion? I downloaded the electrical diagram but can't see anything in it. Obviously, the horn is not working.

Use an ohmmeter to re-check the fuses, the 15A signal fuse in particular.

I checked all of them bro, and flashers work good, just the digital odometer and speedometer are dead. I used wires from original horn to connect the new wolo air horn.

Well, you are right, I was testing the fuses being into their place, but after remove them and test them in the loose, I found the bad one. THANKS!!!

Use the relay, you could burn out your horn button if you use a larger fuse.
I learned the hard (expensive) way.

The relay install is simple... if you don't use it you will either melt out your right control or the wiring on the circuit you just messed with. Wiring the relay is simple:

1) connect the relay tab marked "30" to the + side of your battery using the wire with the inline fuse.
2) connect the relay tab marked "85" to ground
3) connect the relay tab marked "86" to old horn's + wire (orange)
4) connect the relay tab marked "87" to the + side of your new horn.
5) ground the new horn

Back
Top Bottom