2006 Suzuki GS500F | GTAMotorcycle.com
  • Please use the new GTAM Classified section. Check it out HERE

2006 Suzuki GS500F

weelam

2006 Suzuki GS500F - $2500

Up for sale is my beloved 2006 GS500F. It's a US bike, with ~174xx miles (280xx km). This is my first bike, I bought it 2 seasons ago and put on about 10000km. I'm the third owner. No liens and no accidents/clean history. Bike is in great shape and never gave me any problems. Stored indoors.

This is a perfect beginner bike. Its quick, very forgiving, good on gas and very cheap on insurance. It has been tastefully modded by the previous owner. I have done nothing to the bike other than oil changes.

Installed parts:
Vortex Clipons (will include original bars)
Zero Gravity Double Bubble windscreen (will include original windscreen)
Clear Alternatives clear tail lens (will include original tail lens)
Rear LED signals (will include original rear signals)
Yosh Tri-Oval slip on exhaust (Sounds awesome)
RaceTech front spings (will include original springs)
PIAA ultra white head light
DynoJet Stage 2 jet kit
K&N air filter

Serviced by previous owner in 2010:
- New chain & sprockets
- New brakes
- New cam chain tensioner
- Valves adjusted

Serviced by me (@ Rosey Toes) in 2012:
- New front and rear tires
- regular checkup

New battery April 2014.

It's a bit embarrassing to admit but I have dropped it 3 times when I first started learning, all of them were tipovers at a standstill. There are only minor scratches to the fairing/engine covers, and no cracks/serious damage. I did not replace any parts and you can see the scratches from the pictures. Never dropped by the previous owners. See Kijiji link for more pics.

http://www.kijiji.ca/v-view-details.html?adId=1028267693

Also have LED flush style front signals (weren't very visible from the front during the day so I switched them back)

Lowered price to $2500 for a quick sale. Selling because I'm relocating to west coast at the end of the year. No test pilots, I will gladly ride it around the block and work through the gears for you. Cash only please.

Located at Bayview/Finch.

Attachments

• P1050459b.jpg
    P1050459b.jpg
    96.6 KB · Views: 28
  • P1050463b.jpg
    P1050463b.jpg
    94.7 KB · Views: 20
Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom