2006 kawasaki ninja zx6r 636 custom paint and modded $6200 | GTAMotorcycle.com
  • Please use the new GTAM Classified section. Check it out HERE

2006 kawasaki ninja zx6r 636 custom paint and modded $6200

sikkkkk6r

Up for sale is my beloved bike. I hate to let it go but wife got laid off so have to part.

Its a 2006 ninja zx6r with custom Artic blue paint job (same as my acura rsx). Bike is in mint shape with all services done. I daily it to work. It has 47+++ kms on it as it was ridden to the states a couple times. I bought the bike back in 2010 and it was bone stock and i have done everything to it.
Maintenance (ever since i bought it end of season 2010)
2011:
Every single fluid changed and refresh - coolant, brakes, oil, fork oil.
Valves adjusted and new filters
Tune up
Full inspection top to bottom
changed sprockets and chain 520 conversion
new tires put on (birdgestone battlax bt016r triple compound)

2012:
Painted Artic Pearl Blue (Acura Rsx colour to match my car)
Oil changed
New battery

Upgrades - all which I put on since purchase and have most stock parts to go with bike:
- Hotbodies bubble windscreen
- Pazzo style short levers with blue levers and gold adjusters
- 10,000k HID kits
- Frame sliders
- Spool sliders
- ZXR chrome bar ends
- K&N air filter
- Remus exhaust
- Smoked LED integrated rear tail lights
- Fender eliminator
- Custom license plate bracket with anodized bolts
- Front flush mount turn signals
- Tank Pad
- Bridgestone Triple Compound Tires - As close to race feel on turns but still gives good longevity
- Stock style custom chrome decals
- EBC brake pads
- Blue aftermarket kawasaki key
- new oem pegs
- supersprox 1 down 2 up 520 conversion (fast acceleration)

I have receipts for most items as well as stock parts to go with bike. The bike is treated with respect and never tracked. Please no lowballs as your offers will just be ignored. NO TEST PILOTS unless cash is present on the spot. I also have matching Teknic jacket and icon gloves if asking price is met, I will also throw in a helmet, and Safety the bike and have it certified for you.

For those who have tried to Email me before, I was really busy with work. Please text me on my phone 647-2069761 Thanks - Joe

http://toronto.kijiji.ca/c-cars-veh...6r-636-MINT-CONDITION-6200-W0QQAdIdZ376392734

Back
Top Bottom