2005 Ninja 250 owners; I'm curious... | GTAMotorcycle.com

2005 Ninja 250 owners; I'm curious...

skitta

...approximately how many kms do you get on a tank of gas?

*If* I get another motorcycle, it will definitely have a gas gauge and FI. I sure do miss those features :(

I get roughly 400 km to a tank (leaving about 4 litres till dry so this is the reserve) that's about a 65/35 city/hwy mix.
I drive across the major mack/16th ave corridor every day from west end(Brampton) to east end(Richmond Hill) all on the street. Here the avg speed of cars tends to be in the 80 kph area if its not core rush hour.

I get roughly 400 km to a tank (leaving about 4 litres till dry so this is the reserve) that's about a 65/35 city/hwy mix.
I drive across the major mack/16th ave corridor every day from west end(Brampton) to east end(Richmond Hill) all on the street. Here the avg speed of cars tends to be in the 80 kph area if its not core rush hour.

:eek:

I think it's about time I changed bikes.

:eek:

I think it's about time I changed bikes.

When all the SS's on the ride are filling up..with premium, i'm only at half tank...:) I do appreciate your advantage though..

That list is useless and far off left field, and your own link proves it.

Other than the one that says 133 MPG (owner obviously messed something up) they all look pretty reasonable.

Back
Top Bottom